‣ 001 | virtual boyfriend.

jeongguk scrolled down through the site until he found the link of the application. he clicked it and started downloading it.

"oh. it's downloading fast- why am i even downloading it?" he crossed his brows together. "no. i just want to try it out then i'll uninstall it after."

he leaned back on his gaming chair and stared at the loading bar as he waited.

it only took about ten minutes and the application is already downloaded.

jeongguk clicked the open button and waited for the app to be open.

.

welcome to
VIRTUAL BOYFRIEND GAME

PLAY        
SETTINGS
EXIT          

jeongguk groaned at the brightness of the game. he prefers dark themed games only as colorful as fuck ones always irritated his eyes.

type the name that you want your boyfriend to call you.

──────────

jeongguk stared at the screen, thinking of what name to type.

a smirked curved up on his lips as he typed down the name.

type the name that you want your boyfriend to call you.

master

choose a role.
dominant top
dominant bottom
submissive top
submissive bottom

"what on earth is this?" he asked himself, staring at the choices.

"ah. i'm a very dominant top so of course.."

choose a role.
dominant top
dominant bottom
submissive top
submissive bottom

choose a boyfriend.

"damn." jeongguk smirked, seeing different beautiful boys being in the choices.

"let's see. hmm." he clicked the last boyfriend that caught his attention.

are you sure you want to choose kim taehyung?
yes | no

"don't get me wrong, virtual boyfriend game. i'm not gay. i'm straight as a ruler and i'm just playing this game because i'm curious as heck."

would you like to re-name your boyfriend?
yes | ‣ no

WELL DONE! YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL ARRIVE SOONER AND ENJOY PLAYING!

jeongguk's eyes went wide as his computer suddenly shuts down.

"w-what the hell happened?" he tried turning it on again but nothing happened.

a deep frustrated sigh escaped his lips and brushed his raven locks upwards with his long slender fingers.

the ravenette grabbed his phone to check the time amd sees that it's already 12:46 am.

"i'll just try turning it on again tomorrow." he took off his headphones and placed it down before standing up and jumped on his bed to sleep.

.

the next morning, jeongguk woke up from the bright light of the sun hitting his face.

he groaned out the the irritating feeling and rubs his closed eyelids.

he sighed and stood up, going to the bathroom to wash up.

when he's done, jeongguk went out then left his bedroom to go downstairs.

the scent of cooked meals immediately filled his nose and he cocked an eyebrow.

"did mom came? damn. i told her not to." he sighed and made his way to the kitchen.

but instead of being met by his mom, he was met by a beautiful boy who's sitting in one of the chairs in the dining table.

jeongguk's eyes went wide at the sight.

the boy stood up from his seat and flashed the ravenette his boxy smile.

"goodmorning, master! my name is kim taehyung, your virtual boyfriend."