‣ 004 | i wonder if he ate something.

it's been three hours. three hours ago, jeongguk left taehyung alone to go out somewhere.

and taehyung is feeling extremely bored. he have cleaned the whole damn house already for only two hours and now, he have nothing to do but to sit on the couch and stare at the front door to wait for his owner.

he wants to use the television so bad and watch anything but he's afraid to do so. jeongguk might shout at him again for turning the television on without his permission.

the brunette doesn't have a phone as well. the company of the application refrained him from having one. even the other boyfriends.

taehyung lets out a sad sigh and stood up, going to the stairs and went up.

out of boredom, taehyung started counting the doors of the second floor until he reached the last one.

"ten! why do master have lots of doors?" he frowned.

taehyung's eyes lit up as he noticed that one door is slightly open.

out of curiosity, the boy started going towards the door.

he carefully pushed the door more open and a gasp left his mouth.

it was a library.

"b-books!" he enters the room and looks around in awe, seeing a lot of books in bookshelves.

taehyung gasped once again as he spotted a book.

it was the book that he saw in a television somewhere before. he wanted to buy it so badly but it was so expensive.

but now, it's right in front of him.

the brunette stared at the book with a huge adorable pout on his face, debating with himself if wether he should get and read it or not because jeongguk might get mad.

"i-i'm scared. master will yell at me." he mumbled and gets out of the library instead with a heavy heart.

.

10:46 pm

a sound of a door can be heard in the quiet living room as the exhausted male entered the house.

jeongguk immediately saw the certain brown haired boy laying down on the couch with closed eyes and hugging himself due to the cold weather.

the male furrowed his brows approached the boy, seeing him shivering on his sleep.

he stared at the boy for a while before rolling his eyes and going upstairs to his bedroom.

taehyung whined on his sleep and hugged himself further. he turned on his back and faced the backrest of the couch.

when ten minutes have passed, jeongguk surprisingly went back to the brunette while holding a blanket.

he sighed and covered taehyung's body with the blanket before walking back towards his room.

he doesn't even know why he did it.

jeongguk went inside his room and closed the door. he sat down on his gaming chair and brushed his hair upwards with his fingers.

the ravenette closed his eyes, unconsciously thinking about the certain brown haired boy.

"i wonder if he ate something." he mumbled to himself.

jeongguk shrugged and faced his computer and turns it on. he wore his headphones after then rests his right hand on the mouse, his other hand on top of the keyboard.

he went to open his ytube account and started a live stream.

and then, jeongguk started playing a game.