‣ 002 | i don't need a boyfriend.

"what the fuck!" jeongguk shouted and taehyung flinched at the sudden loud noise.

"who the hell are you? my what? go out. how did you even manage to get in? get the fuck away from me virtual shit."

taehyung fiddled with his fingers. "m-master. you played that g-game and picked me to be your boyfriend. don't you remember?"

jeongguk cocked an eyebrow, staring at the terrified brown haired male.

then, memories from last might flashed on his head. how he was just listening to a music and the advertisement suddenly appeared.

ah. i remember i downloaded that app.

"that.. virtual boyfriend game?"

taehyung nodded and flashed him a small smile. "yes, master."

"i played that game because i was bored and i was curious. i didn't play it because i want to have a boyfriend. and, you, kim taehyung. don't get me wrong. i'm straight and i will never be gay." jeongguk lets out a frustrated sigh.

"you may go back to your original place now. i don't need you here. i thought it was just a random game, not a game that will send me a literal boyfriend since it says virtual. damn."

taehyung gulped and his lips quivered. "b-but master. i am not allowed to go back in there anymore.."

jeongguk looks at him with wide eyes. "what do you mean?"

"y-you played the game, and picked me s-so.. i have to be your boyfriend forever." taehyung hesitantly answered.

"no, get the fuck out. i don't need a boyfriend."

"b-but-"

"do i have to kick you out?"

taehyung sighed and nodded. he slowly made his way towards the front door of the house and went out.

jeongguk rubbed his temples and lets out a heavy sigh. he stared at the meals that are served in the table and rolled his eyes.

"i shouldn't have played that game."

.

"joon.. is that.. is that a person?" hoseok asked, staring at the unfamiliar boy sitting in front of the door of jeongguk's house.

namjoon looks at where hoseok is staring and crossed his brows. "what is that boy doing in there? and how did he get in? the gates are being guarded by the guards."

"i don't know. let's ask."

the two approached the boy who's sitting on the dirty ground, hugging his knees and his face buried on his arms.

"hey kid?" namjoon called out as soon as they reached the boy.

taehyung tensed and slowly looked up to be met by two unfamiliar men.

"it's not a kid, joon." hoseok stiffled a laugh.

namjoon rolled his eyes and gave the boy a small smile. "what's your name?"

"t-taehyung." taehyung softly answered.

"alright. so what are you doing here, taehyung?"

taehyung slowly stood up as he remembers that he was taught to always stand whenever people are talking to him. "m-master kicked me out."

hoseok frowned. "why did your master kicked you out?"

"b-because he said he doesn't need me." the brunette fiddled with his fingers.

namjoon nodded and crossed his arms. "who's your master then?"

taehyung looks down. "m-mr. jeon."

the two boys widened their eyes. "jeongguk? since when did he hired a maid? wait, are you his maid?" hoseok asked.

namjoon nodded. "that's why he's sitting here."

the youngest shook his head softly. "i'm.. i'm his virtual boyfriend."

both namjoon and hoseok stared at him in confusion. "what's that?"

"well uhm. m-master played a game and p-picked me to be his boyfriend so i am h-here. but he kicked me out." taehyung answered.

suddenly, his stomach growled loudly and he covered it with his tiny hands. deep shade of red visible on his cheeks.

he heard that the two boys chuckled which made him embarrassed even more. "i-i'm sorry-"

"let's go inside and have breakfast, alright? you probably haven't ate anything yet." namjoon suggested.

"yeah. don't worry about jeongguk, we're his friends." hoseok said and went behind the boy to open the door.

the two entered the house and taehyung hesitantly followed them with his head hanging low. he's afraid to meet jeongguk again and get yelled at. that man was really terrifying.

taehyung then closed the door behind him as soon as he entered and nervously went behind namjoon.

"gguk! we bought pizza!" hoseok shouted and walks towards the kitchen along with namjoon.

his eyes widened as he saw the meals on the table. "woah who made these?"

taehyung followed them and blushed softly. "i-i did, sir."

hoseok puts the boxes of pizza down on the table and looks at the boy. "really? damn. and oh, how old are you?"

"n-nineteen sir." the brunette answered.

"okay. you can call me hyung or hoseok." hoseok gave him a smile.

namjoon sat down on one of the chairs. "i'm namjoon. you can call me hyung as well, taehyung."

taehyung looks at them and smiled softly. "o-okay, hyungs."

footsteps can be heard from outside of the kitchen and a man enters the place. "what is he doing here? didn't i kick you out, virtual shit?"

the poor boy flinched at the sudden rough voice and looks down, backing away from the ravenette.

hoseok immediately approached the poor boy and went in front of him. "what the fuck gguk? you're scaring him."

"hoseok, he shouldn't be here! bring him out or i'll kick him out by myself."

"we're not doing that and sit down, jeongguk. let's have breakfast first then have a talk."

"i'm not going to eat with that man being here inside my damn house."

"then don't." hoseok snickered. "sit down, tae. don't worry about him."

taehyung nodded and hesitantly sat down with hoseok sitting down beside him.

"goddamit." jeongguk groaned in annoyance and sat down beside namjoon, facing the poor brunette. "after this breakfast, he'll have to get the hell out of my house."