🥀 CHAPTER 12 🥀

Start from the beginning

I bought her and mom a mansion in italy and they moved there , now dad has all the more freedom to fuck his whores , such a bastard.  I finally reached the club after an hour ,  they were so much traffic , fucking new York, i parked my car in my special car park and got out , i went inside my club through the back , i didn't want to be greeted by the people sweating like goats , i went to my private lounge to seat .

Immediately I sat down , victor greeted me,  " Good evening Alessandro " victor is one of those people i let call me Alessandro,  " evening victor " i replied , picking up my phone to check my emails,  " is there anything you need " he asked politely,  i nodded a no , he was about to go out but i stopped " victor ? "

" yes " he answered,  " i would like you to call emily for me " i stated , he just nodded and left , immediately he left , Richard and luca came in , " hey bro " luca said cheerfully,  i wonder why the guy is always happy and he's always grinning , doesn't his mouth pain him ? .

" hey ale , how you doing " Richard asked camily , " good good , just need to relax and stop thinking about the darn bratva even if it's for a moment " i muttered.  they both nodded in agreement.

The waiter came in and took our orders , then emily and tasha walked in , emily was looking down , fiddling with her fingers,  " sir you uh you asked for me " she asked shyly .

" hey baby , come and sit " luca said to tash before i could reply emily , emily looked at tash as she walked over to luca , emily had a knowing look on her face like she just realised something.

" yes i did " i answered,  " come and sit " she walked slowly to me and tried sitting next to me again , but i grabbed her and made her sit on me , " gattina , you should really know my laps is for you alone to sit on " i whispered to her and she blushed,  we were all drinking wine but emily refused to drink any she said she hates alochol because of the taste and the consequences which is being drunk.

Brittany walked in and stared at emily with disgust and hate , " uh , bitch what are you doing here? " she asked emily , i was about to put brittany in her place but emily stopped me  by putting her hands on my chest .

" Sitting on someone " she answered in an obvious manner,  " don't you think i see that ? " brittany gritted out .

" oh i thought you were blind, my bad " she  answered sarcastically,  i couldn't help the smirk on my lips .

" look , whore,  this lounge is for important people,  that's why it's called VIP and you are not close to important,  your just a black sheep , you better get  up before you stain his skin with your dirt " she said with a smug smirk , oh how i wanted to shoot this bitch right now .

Emily closed her eyes and opened it,  brittany was being a fucking racist to Emily,  " i suppose you are now the important one ? " emily asked,  " duhh " brittany answered like it was obvious. 

Emily turned to me , " baby should i leave ? " she asked in a seductive voice , this was making brittany fume and i get what she was doing, " no , please don't " i answered with a smile .

" okay baby i won't, butttt  " darn she is  so seductiv right now i might just take her right here and right now , but i held back , " but what cara " i asked while moving my  fingers along her hand , from the corner of my eyes i could see brittany fuming,  " but i want to kiss you " before i could register what she said , she kissed me , i kissed her back immediately not wanting to leave her, I've waited weeks for this , i bit her lips and she opened her mouth,  i slid my tongue inside of her , tasting  , she tasted  like soft drink,  we heard brittany stomp her feet on the ground , we broke our kiss and looked at her , " you , you bitch " she screamed and left the  room. 

" that's my bad bitch over there " tasha said while giving emily a high five , she turned to look at me again " I'm sorry , I'm sorry for kissing you without permission " she was nervous,  still fiddling with her hands,  " gattina , i liked it , your lips are sweet by the way " i whispered to her and i could tell she was blushing but again her skin did not give it away but her eyes did .

Next thing we heard was the sound of gun shots , i quickly stood up , so as emily , tasha , Richard and luca .

" boss we are under attack " one of my bodyguards said , " ma che cazzo ? ( what the fuck ) " i shouted,  " Luca,  get the girls , to the back door , we need to get out of her " i barked orders at luca and he nodded .

We brought out our guns from our waist band and saw tasha and emily eyes  widen with shock , I'll explain everything to her later , we were heading to the door of our lounge when three men came in , i quickly shot two while Richard shot the remaining one , i took Emily's hands while luca took tasha's and Richard behind .

We started making our way through the hallway when we saw more men , luca shot two of them , i shot three and Richard shot one , in our minds we were making kill count , we always count how people we kill on missions the person with the highest kill gets something from the others , i know is psychotic.

We started moving again , and i could feel emily trembling with fear , how i want to hold her and comfort her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys , please remember to vote   comment and follow me 😁