Four

My worst nightmare has come. Why the fuck did I even engage this in the first place?

I tried reading one paragraph-ONE, for fuck's sake-and ended up groaning and slamming the book the whole time. Why is reading so fucking hard?

It's not that I can't read or anything. I'm not a toddler to be able not to read. The shit doesn't just interest me in every fucking way and I don't get how people even do this for fun. FOR FUN.

Not to mention also but the rain was so loud. It's dominating my ears and most of the sound in my room. The music in my earphones was not helping to fill out the sound. But I quite like the rain.

My phone buzzed. I checked on it and it was a message from Tobias saying, 'I'm here.'

I walked out of my room and went to the front door. Tobias was standing on the porch with a bag slung on his right shoulder. His clothes are wet.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey," I smiled. I stepped aside and let him in the front door. "Clara's out with her friends and Dad went to work early, so we pretty much have the house by ourselves right now."

"Your dad has work on weekends?"

"Saturdays, yeah. Him and his friend likes to work over time. They love their shop so much."

"He loves his work."

I grinned. "He does." Dad really loved his work so much. Not that because it made him busy since Mom were gone, but it also had a special place in his heart since it's his first job. Not to mention Roger himself; him and Dad are really the bestest of friends.

We then went to my bedroom. "Wait up. I'll give you some fresh clothes." I said. He waited in the doorway and I went to my wardrobe to find a shirt. I instead found a sweatshirt and I tossed it to him.

I heard him chuckle. "Hamilton. Twelve." He was looking at the sweatshirt that I gave him and then realized that it was my jersey. "What sport do you play?"

"Football. When I was on high school."

"You don't play now?"

I shook my head. "Lost interest."

He nodded and then pulled out his wet shirt. Tobias has a great physique. He has a toned body (slightly muscular than mine) and his bare chest was really fucking good looking. Four pack of abs lay on his stomach and his broad shoulders are wide that literally an ant can slide down on there for a whole minute. Momentarily of shock and confusion ran through my mind when I realized I was staring at his body.

What the fuck, Elliot? I washed away the thought by clearing my throat and going to my desk.

"Elliot," he said. I turned around and he was now wearing my sweatshirt. Well that was surprising. I didn't know it would fit him. He looked adorable. "Do you have an extra pants I could borrow?"

"Oh, yeah. Wait up." I stood up again and barged in my wardrobe to find any comfy jogging pants that I have. Turns out I only have a one at the moment so I tossed it to him.

I turned around again to let him change. The words on the book were suddenly interesting.

When he was done changing, he took his bag and pulled out the textbook that he brought. I was stiffened by the sight of it.

"You read that?" I said.

He glanced at his book then to me. "Oui."

"That is awfully thick. How would you even study that?"