53: Bell Training

Yahiko sprinted towards the Uchiha directly as Nagato and Konan split up inside the trees.

"...ugh-!" Yahiko yelped when Obito dodged him, making him land face-first onto the grass.

He groaned as he stood up. Obito watched him with a careful eye.

Suddenly, Yahiko smirked. He tilted his head as he gave his sensei a long stare.

"....hn."

Obito easily dodged Yahiko's shadow clone's left hook.

Yahiko's eyes widened. "Huh!?" he exclaimed as the shadow clone disappeared in a puff of smoke from one punch on the face from Obito's Hashirama Cell hand.

"Cheap Tricks won't work on me, Yahiko. And the goal is to get a bell, not hurt me. Although it is a fairly logical tactic to restrain, distract or injure me before doing it." Obito gave him short glances as he said that, his Sharingan eye scanning the trees for the other duo as Yahiko stood up slowly.

"Though a punch won't do the trick..." he trailed off as he dodged Yahiko trying to get the bell from where he was.

The Yahiko that was with him before dispersed in a cloud of smoke as well and Obito was not surprised in any way that Yahiko replaced himself with a shadow clone earlier on.

Now, he was left to wander into the trees, as the test wouldn't progress if the target didn't move.

As soon as he took a fourth step into the nature, papers started to fly towards him from behind, as if it was a trap all along.

Obito simply dodged them all one by one, as it was not the first time he dealt with her kind of power. I still have a massive advantage, as I have an insight of what her full potential is.

He didn't simply Kamui the papers, as it would be cheating for them.

Once the papers were now up high and away from him, he continued his stride deeper into the trees.

Finally, after another step, someone decided to fire a Jutsu.

"Katon, Goukakyu no Jutsu!"

That half-shout was loud enough to be heard as a fireball came his way.

It was a decent-sized attack, a Jonin-level at this point.

Obito just stepped back and it went by in front of him in a devastating heat as it knocked a tree down.

He looked at where it was from and saw Yahiko sprinting towards him again, ready to attack, and, promptly, take the bell from him as he has his arms in front of him.

Obito didn't fight the boy as he tried to take the bell, and punch him as well.

It went on for about five minutes before more paper started to come down from seemingly up the trees and towards Obito.

Yahiko was smirking again, as if they had a chance at this.

"You didn't eat, right?" Obito had the time to ask.

Yahiko's eyes widened as Obito punched him in the gut using his normal hand as the Uchiha lept up the trees, with Yahiko clutching his stomach in pain and shock.

Soon enough, he found Konan hiding high above them on a branch.

Her eyes widened like Yahiko's when she saw him and she immediately tried to jump down.

She succeeded but now Obito had a clear view of where she was going to run off to.

Obito smiled to himself. I taught you well, too...