4: Meeting Again

Obito decided to stay on the spot after a while of thinking.

Where else would he stay? In his dimensions? No, it would be too uncomfortable. Last time he went he almost got caught but he managed to play it off with his unending knowledge.

He sighed to himself once the sun started setting. He had been daydreaming there this whole time.

He sat down in front of the tree and crossed his arms, making his head hit the tree's trunk. He put on his hood again in case of anything happening.

Then, he started to snooze.

He was never a light sleeper, but it changed once he made the Akatsuki his own. He needed to be alert for anything.

With that in mind, he slept uncomfortably. Not like he was comfortable before either.

-----

Tobi awoke with a jolt when he heard a twig cracking somewhere near him.

He sat there for a while, until there was another crack. Closer, this time.

He didn't bother using his Sharingan. It would make a sound and it was better to wait until he could use it in a fight if something like that ever breaks out.

He needed to reserve some more Chakra, after all. But other than that, he could always just permeate and then shunshin, or use his Kamui on the attacker and then he could confront whoever it was in one of his many dimensions.

But that didn't seem to be the case when he heard a familiar voice.

"Well, well, look at what we got here..."

Tobi got chills. He knew exactly who that voice belonged to.

But he didn't move. There was no reason to fear that white mass of Kaguya's magic.

He closed his eye, and listened. He went as limp as possible, but didn't slide off the tree trunk.

"Hmm? Who is..." another voice trailed off once it reached where Tobi was.

"Ooh, a ninja! Or a rogue?" It exclaimed and asked sarcastically with a chuckle. The other one chuckled with it.

Tobi didn't dare move. Not yet. Not when the other creature was the one who helped him kill all those hidden mist ninjas that dared kidnap the love of his life, and the other one that helped him form another version of the Akatsuki.

He didn't open his eye, either. He couldn't risk getting caught yet.

Then, he heard nothing. Just silence. Tobi then opened his eye into a slit... but he jolted back once he did, opening his eye wide.

Staring right at him with feral grins were white Zetsu... and the other one that had a face that replicated his orange mask perfectly.

His eye widened further when the other white one wrapped its white spirals on his leg.

"I knew you were awake this whole time!" the one that grabbed him exclaimed with a laugh.

Right. This place is close to where Madara found me. So they've been surveying this area this whole time?

Did they bring a spy to Konoha, just to perfect their plan to take me as their own?

Tobi didn't struggle, even when the creatures dragged him by his leg to god knows where while chuckling to themselves.

He just closed his eye, and waited patiently. Permeating meant that they would lose grip, so he didn't bother.

He sighed. This was going to be long.

-----

Tobi didn't notice but it seems he passed out on the way, and woke up because one of the two creatures were trying to take off his mask. He shook its hands off and glared, not daring to use his Sharingan.

He noticed that his white hair was in full view, and his cloak had long been discarded. Now, the Uchiha crest lay proudly on his back.

He looked in front of him, where he sure heard the uneven chuckles, and his eye widened yet again.

"...Madara." he growled deeply. The man that ruined my life.

But right now, Madara wasn't resurrected. He was alive, and only had one Sharingan. He was vulnerable, if only he didn't have Zetsu with him.

"So you know of me." Madara said, eye as cold and tired as the day they first met.

"He's very interesting, he has an unusual Chakra presence." Zetsu exclaimed, turning around to glance at Madara.

Tobi found out he was tied with ropes. It would serve them no good but would he admit he can permeate and has a Sharingan? No. Of course not.

He could only glare as of now.

"So, where'd you get that mask?" the white swirly-faced one piped up. Tobi didn't respond. Why would he? They all plotted his worst nightmare that caused him to go crazy and almost kill his only remaining teammate Kakashi.

The creature shrugged and they both turned to look at Madara. His white hair was flowing and he was frail and skinny.

"You are an Uchiha, aren't you." he said, not asked. Tobi didn't respond still. And it was obvious just at the crest.

"Tell me now. What is your name?"

Tobi squinted his eyes at the old man but didn't say or do anything else.

Madara stared back at him and obviously saw his defying stance. Tobi was tensed because despite betraying the man in the end, he was still just a pawn for the rest of his life until Naruto convinced him.

No matter what, he would never let his past self meet with this crazy old hag.

All he would do is plot and make him activate his Mangekyou, murder the whole Uchiha clan, get Naruto orphaned, and kill one of the Legendary Sannin because of the Akatsuki's Paths of Pain. Not at all in that order.

There's no way I'll help this senile old hag again.

The old man watched him try to escape without using his Kekkei Genkai.

"So you will not use your Sharingan. Are you truly an Uchiha?" he asked again, voice raspy from how old he is.

"Why don't you show me your Sharingan."

Tobi scoffed. Like hell I will.