47

Matthew's P.O.V

I must say, Royal clothing feel much comfortable. After all they're made with much care.

While walking around in the Hall, Matthew clashes with someone who seems to be in a hurry.

"I'm so sorry, I hope you're not hurt!"

"It's alright!"

That's Prince Maguire's friend who came to congratulate him a while ago, isn't it? She looks so prepossessing. Judging by her gown she certainly belongs to a Royal family.

 Judging by her gown she certainly belongs to a Royal family

It seems like she's looking for something.. or maybe someone. I could surely offer my help to her..

"Excuse me, your Excellency."

She turns around, pierces my gaze with her deep brown eyes.

"Yes?"

"It seems to me that you are looking for something.. May I be any helpful to you?"

"No, no need to. I'm just waiting for my brother."

"Ahh... By the way, I am Matthew Brock, the commander general of Dragonshore and you are..?"

How stupid of me! King Augustus introduced her when we had come!

"I'm-"

"Valeria! Have you seen your brother?"

Valeria...

"He shall be here soon Father. I'd given him a task. That's what he's gone to do."

Her Father? I look to my side to see the one and only King Arlington. That means.. Valeria is the Princess of Wintervale.

"Attention! Prince Daniel Maguire and Lady Grace Maguire are arriving!"

We all divert our eyes to the main entrance.

An unconscious wide smile makes its way to Matthew's face upon seeing her ravishing childhood friend.

Daniel's P.O.V

Ah I see. People are already dancing this Moon. Should I take Grace directly to dance?

Let me lead her to the dancing area first.

Once reached the busiest part of the Hall, the match made in heaven stops and as Daniel extends his right hand to his love, something unexpected happens.

"Danny! After all we've met after so long! Won't you share a dance with your closest friend?"

HOW DARE SHE INTERRUPT US AND TAKE MY HAND!?

"Grace... don't mind me stealing your husband for a while.."

"I'm sorry Valeria but I was going to dance with My Lady-"

"It's ok Prince. I don't mind." Grace innocently replies me...

"Thank you Gracee. There's no problem now! Come on Danny!"