Once we arrived at the airport we were led by several cars in front of us which consisted of most of the security team of BTS. Even though we never left the car I knew some of the cars in front of us had the other members and Jimin told me that the one directly in front of us had Jin driving with Min, Ella, Namjoon and JK. The next one in the line had Hobi as the driver with Yoongi, Ara and Mia. We drove through several private dark roads that led us straight to the runway next to our plane. I watched in complete awe as all the cars that led the way opened and several guys got out. It felt like a real life movie as all the guys dressed in black moved in total synchronization like soldiers getting ready for a battle. Some of the guys broke into teams and I continued watching as one of the teams walked to the first car in front of us that had some of the members. The other team entered the airplane and I realized I had been so amazed by the security that I completely forgot about the big plane a few feet away from me. 

The airplane was bigger than I was expecting and it truly looked like a millions bucks with several stripes of gold and red adorning the wings. While I was drooling over the plane I heard Jimin speak and I turned back to the bodyguards as Jimin told us that they should be coming for us soon. I watched again as the first car opened its doors and I saw two of the guys get out. The runway was dark since the security had instructed everyone to shuts their lights off and the only lights were that of the plane but I could still recognize Yoongi and Hobi. They dressed casually just like Jimin and Tae with Hobi wearing a white crewneck sweatshirt, black joggers, black facemark and beanie. Yoongi was in all black hoodie, black pants with a beanie that matched Hobi's. Next to get out the car where my friend Ara who dressed like her man in black joggers and oversize hoodie probably ones of Yoongi's. She held Mia who was covered by a blanket as she laid on her mom sleeping. At that moment I could not help the smiled when I noticed Hobi walk around the car to where Yoongi and Ara were standing and he grabbed Mia from Ara's arms. He looked so good playing his role of uncle and honestly my heart melted at the sight of Mia nuzzling her face into her uncle's neck. Lucky Mia. 

With that thought I continued watching as I waited for our turn. Yoongi who still had his hand on a sling held Ara's hand with his good arm and they followed Hobi and the bodyguards to the plane. Watching them all walk together made me feel jealous of the intimate moment. I wanted to be the one walking next to Hobi while holding his hand. Once they were situated the same guys came back to take care of the next car. Jin was the first one to exit the car followed by Namjoon. They matched the others' aesthetic with a layback looks. Jin wore dark wash jeans, white t-shirt and a jean jacket and Namjoon wore his signature set consisting of matching grey joggers and crewneck sweatshirt. Once they bowed to the bodyguards in a hello they  both opened the back doors at the same time and helped Min and Ella get down from the tall SUV. Jin who noticed our car waved at us excitedly and Jimin, Tae and I waved back. Jimin and Tae made a joke about Jin probably not being able to see us since everything was so dark and I chuckled with their laughs being so contagious. 

Jimin and Tae started talking about how excited Tae was at seeing Lily for the first time in a year and at that moment it finally hit me that I was really doing this. I was really going to get in a plane and fly across the world. I tried to concentrate on my friends who were still on the runway and I continued to concentrate on what the others were wearing since they all seemed to always match their styles. I looked at Min and noticed she was wearing jeans with holes on the knees and a pink hoodie which intensified her red hair. Ella also wore a hoodie but in a gray color that matched Namjoon and she wore black leggings and a black cap. Now that I had seen all the girls and what they had picked to wear I felt better about my choices. I wanted to be comfortable but still professional since this was a work trip or at least I was taking it as that. I had picked my most comfortable high rise light wash jeans with a white shirt and light peach oversize cardigan sweater. 

We were the last ones to get on the plane which meant everyone had picked their seatss. The plane had a line of seats on each side with two seats on each row. The last few rows were occupied by the plane staff which consisted of 2 guys and two girls. The seats looked huge,  well they were luxurious recliners that could be made into full beds. On the first row to the left of the plane sat Namjoon with Ella taking the window seat. Behind Namjoon Yoongi and Ara took those seats  and behind them Hobi sat still carrying sleeping Mia. On the right side of the plane sat Min and Jin and on the set of seats behind them JK had taken a seat and once he noticed us he called out for Jimin telling him he had saved him the other. Tae followed Jimin and took a sit behind his best friends and after saying my hellos to everyone I followed Tae with the intention to sit behind him but before I could sit down Hobi spoke up and told me to sit with him because Mia would want to sit with me once she woke up and he would then sit with Tae. Now that I think back to that moment it makes me realize he was probably lying because once Mia woke up he didn't leave. 

The trip was 15 hours of sleep. Yes I said that right, I was surprised I slept so much and I'm still surprised. As soon as we took off most of the lights inside the plane were turned off my Namjoon and Jin and one by one the others fell asleep. All the seats were turned into personal beds with the guys helping the girls get comfortable. Tae helped fix both mine and Hobi seat since Hobi was still holding Mia and once the beds were made I asked Hobi to hand me Mia since there was more space on my bed. I laid Mia next to me with a spare pillow Hobi brought and while I made sure she was in a comfortable position Hobi pulled a blanket from his bag and covered both Mia and I. The gesture made my heart warm again and noticing the blanked smelled like him melted me inside. 

Once I was comfortable I looked at the others and from my seat I could see all the other made beds. Namjoon sat almost uncomfortable with the seats divider stabbing his side just for Ella to be able to use his chest as a pillow. Jin shared a blanket with Min but once Min found sleep he covered her like a cocoon and kissed her forehead. He laid on his bed with just the plane issued blanket but not for long because Tae also noticed it and we locked eyes when I saw him get up with his personal blanket. Tae gestured for me to keep it a secret with placing a finger on his lips and smiling. I nodded slightly and watched as he covered a sleeping Jin with his blanket. Tae was back at his seat shortly after with an accomplish look on his face that made me smile. I felt bad for Tae knowing how cold it was in the plane and the plane blankets didn't cover much. I even thought of asking Hobi if we had any more blankets but before I could turn I saw Jimin hand Tae his blanket just like Tae had done for Jin. Tae refused but Jimin insisted in whispers letting him know that he would share with JK. I almost teared up at the sight of the guys. They cared so much for each other and there was no doubt on my mind that they truly love each other. 

In order to stop the incoming tears I moved my eyes back to my side of seats and I watched as Ara placed multiple pillows under Yoongi's injured arm including her pillow. Again my brain went to the thought of how wonderful this people are and how I should follow their example and give away my pillow but before I could do anything Hobi beat me to it and he gave her his pillow with a lie of "there are more pillows". There were no more pillows since some of the other members slept with several pillows. At that moment  I looked at Hobi and the thought of giving him my pillow crossed my mind but he looked back at me and his eyes told me "dont you dare". 

Almost everyone slept most of the trip with the guys being exhausted from a busy week and the pregnant girls always being tired. Mia also slept most of the  time since the plane stayed dark. I woke up a few times and in my sleep daze noticed Hobi would always make sure I was covered with the blanket. At some point I pretended to be asleep and I felt his hand on my forehead as he moved a strand of hair away. I felt his eyes on my face for an eternity and it was so hard to not open my eyes and just stare back at him. But It had been so long since I had a full night of sleep and I know its because he was next to me. I wanted to take advantage of that fact and I just fell back asleep feeling safe. Feeling like this is where I was meant to be. 

So yeah! This is why I am in a Florida airport bathroom at 5:00 AM after a 15 plus hour flight in a very luxurious airplane. My parents and I could not refuse my two very pregnant friends. 

(Time change math- left Korea November 12, 2020 at 2 AM Korea time ( November 12,2020 1:00 PM Florida time) arrived in Florida- November 12, 2020 at 5:00 PM Korea time (November 13, 2020 4:00 AM Florida time) (13 hour difference)(15 hours flight time)