I sigh against his lips as long fingers tease my aroused nipple.

My head lolls back against the wall and my stomach heaves as the sensation from before returns. However, this time it multiplies tenfold.

My nipples have always been a sensative spot for me, more so when someone is sucking on them, or, in this case, squeezing them between his fingers.

Ahh!

Lucas lets out a satisfied grunt as my hands come in contact with his bare chest, dancing lightly across his tatted skin, before sliding down to his abdomen.

God those abs! Like smooth-set clay beneath my palms.

The pulse in my head drums so loudly, I'm sure he can hear it too.

That's not the only thing pulsating...

I moan against his lips; the jut of his erection digging into my thigh as I wrap my leg around his waist.

I'm so turned on that I almost feel dizzy from the arousal. My clit throbs; aching to be touched.

As if reading my mind, Lucas pushes his hand between us and circles the pad of his thumb around it a few times, while his middle finger runs along my slit, repeatedly.

Ahh, yes...

Hoisting my hips, I push my crotch further onto his hand, hoping he takes the hint that I want to feel him more. To feel him on my actual skin.

Right now, the thong is too great a barrier between us.

"Make sweet love to me, please?"

Maybe it's the liquor talking. Or the uncontainable desire I feel surging through me, at his every stroke, that causes those words to spew out of my mouth. But, there's nothing I can do now to take them back. They've already been said.

And I regret nothing.

The mood I'm in offers no room for foreplay. I'm too hungry for him. To feel him...inside of me.

Now.

"No," he says with a husky groan, flicking my nipple, "tonight, I want to fuck you. Rough!"

I hold my breath to stop the moan from escaping my lips. But the dampness in my bikini bottom is a dead giveaway of the pleasure which surges to the pits of my core.

I watch as a semblance of a smile crosses his face, but he bites his lower lip in an effort, I'm assuming, to keep it subdued.

"If yuh sexy one more time, it'll be illegal. Fuck!"

Hear the man weh say him never did a starve!

His words make me soak. Yet again.

I want to feel him so badly...and I'm glad when he doesn't make me wait for too long.

With swift, fluid movements, Lucas frees his erection from the constraints of his shorts then stoops to cover my nipple with his warm mouth.

I feel as he shifts my thong to the side, and positions the tip of his cock between my legs, easing his full length into me.

I suck in a deep breath and my eyes instinctively close.

"Fuck!" we both moan in unison.

Despite having had sex with him before, his size still surprises me, stretching me, filling me. Completely.

I bite into my forearm to silence the moan which turns into a soft whimper.

Lucas's muscles flex as he snakes his arms under my ass and hoists my other leg off of the floor.