Soon Naoto walked off as he sat on a bench that was quite the difference away from Takemichi and Izayoi. As Takemichi looked at Izayoi, he saw the boy looking at him.

"Thank you, Takemichi."

"Eh?"

"During Christmas, while I was late and fighting off the rest of Black Dragon, you were in the church with others and fought against Taiju. I'll be honest, I was worried at first. But after I saw you punch Taiju, I had one thought. The crybaby I saved sure has grown. Be more confident in yourself, Takemichi. After all, you're Toman's Crybaby Hero."

"Heiwajima-kun....."

"Hold your head up high. You a guy acknowledged by Mikey, Baji, and myself. Whenever you need a hand, don't be afraid to call me for help. Let's make Mikey's dream a reality AND protect the members of Toman. I'm counting on you Hanagaki Takemichi."

Tears began to escape Takemichi's eyes. He didn't expect Izayoi of all people to praise him like this. Seeing this, Izayoi playfully slaps Takemichi's back. Soon the boy began to walk back to Yuzuha and his motorcycle. While this happened, he spoke to Takemichi.

"I'm proud to call you partner, Takemichi. Toman and Mikey are in our hands. That means you don't have to shoulder the burden alone. It means that I got your back. So don't be afraid to ask me for help."

As Izayoi said this, he saw Yuzuha smiling at him. No doubt, she was listening in on his chat with Takemichi. As Izayoi got on his motorcycle, he revved up the vehicle as he drove off. As Yuzuha wrapped her arms around his waist, she looked at her boyfriend.

"Izayoi....you weren't saying that just to be nice, were you."

"You caught on to that, huh. Kisaki may be out of Toman, but he's a smart bastard. I just have the feeling that kicking him out of Toman and him no longer being a problem is just....too simple. Plus, he has a certain person I hate as an ally. I'm sure of it. That's why I told Takemichi to rely on me. That way he doesn't panic when something unexpected happens. I'm sorry to sound negative, Yuzuha, but I get the feeling Kisaki isn't through with Toman yet."

~Meanwhile~
Soon it was just Naoto and Takemichi alone in the park. While Takemichi was still shocked by what Izayoi said, Naoto simply looked at him with a blank expression.

"How did you end up being friends with someone as cool as that guy?"

"Oi! Are you making fun of me?! Anyways, Naoto, I have something to say. Be good to Hina! Be good to your sister! I know this sounds weird, but...."