"Bichare Ashish bhai..........."

Rey shuddered saying, "Ye abhi shaant hai, shaadi ke baad murder kardega mera ye......"

Taani laughed harder and he gave her stern eyes tauntingly, "Mere murder ki baat sunke tumhe badi hasi aayi......."

She bit her lower lip and just sat silently trying not to giggle, they looked at Swaron in awe, the duo were professional dancers and were doing amazing wthout any choreographers help. Even Karan, Amna, Veer and Ishita were doing a performance, first together and then with their kids, hence after this soon Vansh and Harshali would join them for practice. Swadhinta, Adarsh and Twinkle, Siddharth were practicing too, with Siddharth fussing around Twinkle to take rest every minute. Kanchi and Mishkat were practicing too with Swaron as they were dancing with them. Rajesh, Vandana, Rishi and Gauri were sitting seeing Ranvijay and Avantika doing their routine. Raj and Sheetal refused to perform and none even ushered them to do, happy that the Sangeet won't be ruined.

They all were doing practice when Harshali said pouting to Taani, "Chachi, bhook lagi hai."

Vansh too nodded, "Hana chachi, mujhe bhi."

Taarey looked at the kids and Rey immediately said getting up, "Chachu's jaans are hungry, chalo, let's get something in those tummies."

The duo giggled as Taani and Rey each picked up Harshali and Vansh before moving towards the dining area in the garden side. Taani asked them, "Kya khana hai aap dono ne?"

The duo looked at each other and then screamed, "Pizza!"

Taarey giggled and as they settled down, Rey ordered pizza for all of them, soon their food came and Taani looked at the cheese burst garlic bread sticks in front of her and Rey smiled at her silently telling that he knows she loves them. She shook her head, his pampering would surely spoil her one day. Taani made the kids eat, one by one feeding them when Harshali grinned as Rey winked at her,

"Chachi, chachu ko bhi khilao na."

Rey made a straight face, but inside he was jumping, Taani looked at the girl and then at Rey before forwarding the bite and fed Rey. He grinned at her foolishly and she shook her head, when Vansh said,

"Now chachu, aapki turn, aap bhi khilao."

Rey fed her too, they all were having their food silently as the kids did their mischieves and played around. He looked at her who had some cheese dripping down her lips, smiling cheekily, he raised his hand and wiped it off startling her. she looked at him surprised before looking around consciously. Smiling softly at her, he licked the cheese off his thumb,making her blush softly. They both sat there watching the kids, having small conversations and enjoying themselves.

**********************************************************************************

Night time!

"C'mon daadu, c'mon daadi!"

Naina cheered as Harsh and Rajni came onto the the big stage in the centre of the huge hall while all the people were surrounding it. It was Sangeet night, and everybody's spirits were high, people were dressed in their finest, guests were talking to each other and waiting for the performances the night was going to have. Taani and Rey were sitting in front of the stage on their special chair with the kids while their family was surrounding the stage waiting for their turns. The hall was decorated intricately with blue flowers and blue and sparkling white light.