"Memory"

Day 30, Memory
Notes: The Red Professor wakes up.

Metal broke in my mind as I suddenly woke up with a jolt. Memories owherlehmed me. Those memories were not mine. They were the memories of what I think was the Red Professor. Why are his memories in my mind? That can't be me now can it. I'm goggles. Not a crazy lunatic like Professor Red. The curse... I remember now... I was cursed to live as someone else. Live as the person I was afraid to become... What he was is what I was... and for such a long time.

The first thing I did was cry. Cry that I lost so much time. Cry for the loss of my friends that my cursed self couldn't comprehend. A version of me that didn't care if my friends passed. At their most dying and needing moments I abandoned them. I was in a curse that I couldn't escape. My insecurities are the person I was so scared of becoming.

I got up and looked at myself surprised at how much older I look now. Even with all of my memories back from the past and now. I couldn't shake the shock I was in. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Assistant Steve.

"Good morning." He tells me. I really did a good job on him. I was kind of impressed with my cursed self. There was a lot I could improve on though. I shook my head, snapping myself out of my thoughts about what I should do now that I am back. No one will even know who I am now. M is now the leader. The old leader was the last person who knew me, making me the oldest Red Steve possibly the oldest living color steve.

"Prof?" He asked me, waving a hand in front of my face. I quickly ran off. I heard him call out my name, but I ignored it. I ran away from the kingdom and to the old one. The one that was now slightly rebuilt. They had a lot of landmarks restored. It was honestly quite beautiful. It almost looked the same way it did in the past.

"Red Professeor! What are you doing?!" I heard M ask from behind me. He put a hand on my shoulder with a concerned look on his face. I looked back at him.

"You can call me Goggles now M." I tell him with a sad smile on my face.

"Okay then Goggles. What is it then?"

"Just felt like a part of me is free now, but my soul will still be trapped." I told him. He looked at me confused. My sudden change in attitude from a go lucky crazy to a calm and a bit tired Red Steve.

"Okay then... are you sure you are feeling okay?" M asked me.

"Yes, A lot better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 489)