"Poison"

Day 17, Poison

Notes: Part 2 of feast. Sabre tries to convince Light of what the plan is and finds the food he ate was poisoned.

With colorless guard armor covering the darkness and my face I was able to make my way into the rainbow kingdom and in the citadel. The sick feeling in my stomach hasn't faded and seems to be slowly getting worse. I'm surprised that Void hasn't sent Corrupt and Soul to take me back and kill me. I can also be thankful for that.

I made my way through the halls trying to find where Light Steve was. I can only hope that he is down here. I need to speak to him alone and tell him of the attack so he can be prepared to protect and save as many steves from the darkness as he can. I made a turn and glanced into an armory room to find Light Steve talking to some otter guards. He's changed so much since I've seen him. He is now the captain of something amazing when before he was just the opposite of the darkness.

"This isn't going to work, Sabre. He is going to push you away once he knows it's you." Shadow Sabre's voice echoed in my head.

"It's either that or Void wins with ease." I mumbled under my breath as some guards passed me leavin me and Light alone. He looks at me.

"Am I in your way?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I wanted to speak to you about something important." I tell him while I glance back into the hallway making sure no guards were coming our way.

"What's the problem then?" He asked, waiting for me to speak. I took a deep breath.

"Light it's me..." I mumbled, he looked at me a bit confused. "It's me, Sabre." I started to explain, but he cut me off.

"Sabre is gone. You know I don't like jokes." His tone went dark and I flinched. He thinks that negatively of me?

"I told you this is not going to work." Shadow Sabre adds chuckling a bti at my pain.

"Shut up Shadow... This is not a joke, Light. I swear." I take off my armor revealing myself and the darkness on my skin. He took out a weapon and I raised my hands up into the air.

"You are not leaving this time Shadow Sabre." Light growled at me. I took a step back trying not to show my fear.

"I'm not him it's me I promise. I got out of the void and now have control again. Please just listen-" The Nausea suddenly got worse. I coughed heavily and suddenly saw some blood on my hands. I hide it from Light and Shadow Sabre.

"You've come here when you are weak? Why? Do you wish for your end."

"No! I don't want the darkness to win and I never want it to. I came here to warn you that in three days there is going to be a major attack." A wave of weakness came over me. I Tried to figure out what was going on. Why am I suddenly so sick and weak? I won't be able to stay here for much longer.

"You're just trying to get our guard up on the wrong day."

"It's the truth, Light! I was just with Void Steve and he told me everything. I have no idea if he will change the plan now since he figured out the darkness isn't in me anymore, but this is the truth! He is going to kill all the leaders in the dead of night. He has enough darkness to kill and infect every steve in the kingdom. I don't care if you trust me, but I want you to know the warning." I yelled at Light. He looked at me scared. I looked down trying to show that it didn't mean to make him upset.

I got ready to teleport, not feeling that great now. Thinking back, the only thing that would make me like this was the food... if it was poisoned. Void already knew about me and wanted me dead as quickly as possible. So he...

"That took you way too long."

"You didn't tell me?!"

"I don't have to tell you everything." Shadow Sabre mocked me. Light looks at me in confusion.

"Who are you talking to?" Light asked me.

"No one.. Just be ready for the new moon.. Keep the steves safe..." I put the armor back on quickly then teleport away. I teleported to the forest outside of the kingdom. I leaned against a tree trying to regain my strength from the poison I most likely consumed. I looked at Shadow Sabre who seemed to be deep in thought.

"What is it?..." I asked a bit weakly my vision starting to turn back.

"I'm trying to figure out if you convinced him or not." I tried to walk farther away from the kingdom, but I collapsed on the ground from the poison. I could barely stay awake at this point.

"When you wake up we will see." Shadow Sabre said before I slipped away into the darkness of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 858)