"Villainous"

Day 12, Villainous
Notes: I got this idea from fan art of time. A villain version of Time. Since he is the character I simp for, I thought I might as well use Villainous for him. I am thinking that he is tired of seeing his friend suffer in the loops so he turns villain against all the steves in hoep to save his friend by changing a lot of events in time- This should be interesting. Because of how Behind I am I will be making these really short and very descriptive.

I looked at my friend in shock. Sabre stood in front of me in tears. Tears running down his blindfold, him pulling my arm trying to get me to stop. He was shaking and looked about to collapse. He muttered one thing in his quacking voice.
"Don't make me go back..." He told me, desperate to stop. To stop from opening the portal to send him into the loop once again. I lowered my hand from how hard he was pulling my hand. How tightly his hand gripped my forearm. I have never seen him like this. Not even at his lowest point when he was corrupted by the darkness.
"Sabre?" I was confused. I got down to his level since I was a little taller than he was. He wasn't looking at me but down on the ground. He let go of my arm.
"I can't do this anymore Time..." It clicked. He remembers the loops... all of them. The hundred upon hundred of times I have sent him heir myself. I looked at Sabre putting a hand on his face.
"I'm sorry Sabre... I can't do anything." I tried to explain to him, but he wouldn't have it. He slapped me and started to run off. I opened the portal in front of him, forcing him to go through.
"I will get you out of this! I just need more time!" I yell at Sabre as he runs in. As he ran in, everything fell apart.
I changed.
No longer was I going to help the Steves, but for now I am going to help Sabre. No matter the cost of the Steves or myself.
When I was created in the loop again. The first thing I did was take Sabre away who was still angry at me from before. I locked him in a room in the time dimension. He would. It was Able to escape or be harmed as long as he was here.
I started with the darkness. Making it confuse me and trying to let the darkness control the world. It failed and I forced everything to go back In time for it to start again.
I let Sol win and let him become the leader, it didn't change a thing. Sabre was still trapped in the loop.
I went through every scenario that I possibly could, but nothing I tried could fix the loop that was created by me. When all was lost I found a new way to give hope to Sabre, a path no one would ever expect.
I took control of the timeline.
Every Steve now follows my every demand. No Steve is out of place. No darkness has escaped, no revolts have started. Even managed to kill my brother before he tried to kill me. I even made the first curse trapped for a long period of time.
Sabre was free though. As long as I have control. Sabre is free from the loops everyone has trapped him in and with that I can be free as well. Free to rule a timeline that will never repeat again.
The loop ended because I commanded it to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 622)