"Feast"

Day 15, Feast

Notes: Forced feast With Void, Corrupt, Soul

I walked into Void Steve's base. I was asked to join a meeting with everyone who works under void. It's been a hassle to keep this up. Having to let Shadow Sabre to merge in me so I can have his voice. He hasn't stopped me from trying to stop Void, which for now I can only be grateful for. The steves are afraid of me, but I still want to help them, even with the corruption of the darkness on my skin. I walked to the main meeting room that is usually a large empty table in what could have been a nice dining room is now what it should be. A large table full of all kinds of food with four chairs. Each chair, but one already being filled by Soul, Corrupt and Void Steve. One chair was left for me.

"Hello Void, Soul, Corrupt." I greeted them with my voice sounding like Shadow Sabre's voice. The person they still believe I am.

"Welcome Shadow, please sit." I sat down at his command and looked at everyone.

"What took you so long to get here?" Corrupt asked me.

"I was watching the citadel to see what the leaders had been planning. So far it seems they are too afraid to make any moves." I lied. I didn't take anything to eat since they had nothing on their plates. I don't know what these meetings are like, especially with such a large feast. Shadow Sabre didn't warn me on what to do here. Unless this has never happened before.

"Good, as long as they fear us our next plan will go smoothly." Void said. I couldn't shake the fear in my body. It made my hands shake so I kept them under the table so they wouldn't see me shaking.

"What is the occasion sir?" Soul asked Void Steve.

"I'll tell you in a second. First you may eat. Take as much as you would like." Void says as he starts taking some food for himself. So did everyone else. It took me a few seconds to join in the feast being a bit skeptical of the food. I listened to Shadow Sabre asking him for advice in my thoughts.

"I normally eat a lot of meat. You should do the same." I heard his voice echo through my mind. I listened to him and ate more meaty foods. We all ate in silence giving this room an eerily tone. It was so dark and quiet making me remember the void I was trapped in while Shadow Sabre had control over my body. After a few minutes of silently eating Void Steve cleared his throat. We all looked up to him.

"We finally have enough darkness to follow through our final attack."

"That's great. Could you remind us what the attack is so it all goes according to plan when we attack?" I asked and congratulated him. I need to know this final plan before I warn the other steves. If they listen to me that is. I can only hope that they will.

"Of course. We will first go to the nearby village forcing all the steves into the walls of the rainbow kingdom. We have three days to do it for once the new moon is out we can attack without being seen. All the darkness will go into the walls. Soul Corrupt you will go into the colorless guards rooms and strike their defense before the darkness joins the wall. I will go into the leader's room and kill each and every one of them before they can command their people on how to fight." Void sasy looking at everyone when each of their roles were stated. I was not in the plan.

"What shall I do for the darkness?" I asked to see if my job can help me interfere with their plan. He looks at me.

"Your job is to kill Light Steve." I tried my best not to flinch, but my hesitation showed in his command for me. I quickly try to get back my cool.

"Such a simple job for me? I thought I was going to do more than that." I stated, trying to make my flinch be more in disgrace of myself than the pain of the task I am going to be asked to complete. He looks at me.

"Yes, you are the only one who can hurt Light Steve Shadow Sabre." He tells me. He stood from his seat and made his way over to me.

"Why is that? Someone as powerful as you can do it in a blink of an eye."

I stood up from my chair and bowed slightly in respect. Trying to show I was not fighting his will, but just curious of his intentions for me. Once he stood in front of me he spoke.

"Because you are not infected with darkness and you have no choice on what you can do for me." He knows. That was all I could think about. He knows that I am not Shadow Sabre. I took a step back away from him.

"Void what are you talking about. He is consumed by darkness. I made sure of it." I heard Corrupt say getting out of his chair. I had to run now.

"What's wrong Sabre? Even knowing our plan you can't stop us. No one will believe a non Steve corrupted by darkness. The reason for their beloved hero's death." Void got his weapon and I took out the shadow sword.

"Shadow Sabre you can get out of me now." I told him. Soon he was by my side as I felt this darkness leave me. My voice was back to normal. "I will try. It's more than what any other Steve will do." Using the darkness I summoned some lighting on him and then summoned and some lighting on myself to teleport me away from his base. I managsed to escape unscaved.

"You are really getting yourself into trouble."

"You think I already don't know that?!" I coughed a little after yelling at him, feeling a little sick suddenly. I ignored it.

"So what's your plan now, Sabre?" He asked me. I looked around and saw the Rainbow Kingdom not too far ahead of us.

"I'll do what Void said." I started making my way to the Rainbow Kingdom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1076)