"Grave"

Day 29, Grave
Notes: You know this is for Rainbow Steves grave, but I am changing it up a bit. A little bit Darker.

The rain poured heavily over the ruined Rainbow hub. A little past the hub is a grave that speaks of memory and joy. Many gifts from friends were around the grave. This grave is visited everyday and cleaned once a week. A grave that will never be forgotten. Today though its different.

The rain did not bring peace but sadness and pain as Void Steve drags a seemingly lifeless body across the ground Their blood trailing across the grass and dirt. The rain made his red blood spill farther into the grass and soil.

Void Steve looked down upon the grave. He read the name once and only once. He put the slumped body over the gifts that were laid out. The body didn't move. Void Steve outs his bloody hand over the grave making it stain red. He looked around and spat on the grave.

"I did better than you did." Was all he spoke to the dead hero. He stepped and turned away from the grave. With no more anger to let out he teleported away back to his lair. It left the area in silence. The body now otop of the grave continued to bleed in the cold drain. The only bit of life they had left was shown in the shallow breathing of what used to be the hero's best friend. Sabre.

After minutes of silence and rain lightning could be heard nearby. A friend who was looking for the fallen. They cleared a battle field of darkness with their guards. Only to find that Void and his friend have both disappeared in the battle. He went to look for him this being the last place he thought his friend could be at.

He makes his way to the grave following the trail of blood that was slowly being washed away. He finds his friend overtop of the hero's grave. He ran over quickly how white skin seemed more white than it was before. He held Sabre close to his chest. Theri was nothing left of his friend though. His body was already cold. His blood already spilled. His life was gone. Light Steve cried his name out for the world to hear.

This grave would soon become a grave for two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 402)