"Treasure"

Day 22, Treasure

Notes: Finding the shadow sword.

Hidden in the ground I could feel a dark energy. I came here to escape the hard work the Red Prof puts on me. I can only go to areas where no steves come to anymore. It was also a good way to test the teleporter in private so I can at least have a way to replicate

I looked around in this forgotten Rainbow Hub taking notes of what it was before and what it is now. A lot of information and history stands in this place. This place is a treasure of its own. That's not the treasure I was looking for.

I looked on the ground searching for a weak spot in the ground where this strange dark energy was coming from. I found it and struck it hard with my metal fist. The ground shifts below and a staircase opens up in the ground. The cold air rushed through my external wires. If I could feel the extent of emotions I would shake with fear. Without feeling a thing though I easily made my way down the staircase with no hesitation. I saw a pleasing sight. The shadow sword that is being held down by a weak machine. Its energy was strong in the machine and in a Steve-like figure who is insivisably by all sights of vision seemed to be the only thing in this small dark room.

I took more mental notes of this cursed treasure in this containment. The only thing that will bring the slightest bit of peace to my creator. Ever since the darkness disappeared he has felt nothing but fear and panic. He has not gotten any sleep either. It is concerning especially since he and I are incharge of the core that very few can maintain. To give him this peace of mind will help improve his work effort and the curse that parasites his mind.

I drew out this scene and it came out nicely. Thai should give him some peace of mind. I can't help but hope it does. The figure of darkness that can't be seen by a seve tries to inflict my mind with emotion, but with no need of emotion their words had no effect on my mind. I make my way out of the room leaving everything untouched by my presses so the bringer of darkness will return once he realizes this is the only way to keep the demons out of this world. A treasure of wealth and hoep sealed away like a curse. A strange fate it must face until it is returned to its true owner.

I sealed the room exactly how it was before. So one one can know it was touched. I took out my teleportation device and disappeared, leaving this place in its peaceful grave. Until the demons return. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

(Words 479)