"Hunger"

Day 20, Hunger

Notes: Demon Steves having a hunger of energy form Sabre (The Demon steve who was killing other steves by taking their energy, Not an OC I promise.)

"You can take my energy instead!" I yelled at the killer Demon Steve in front of me. I was hunched over Light like a dog. Light is already weak from how much energy this monster took from him. Revealed Yellow Steve in the colorless armor and Green Steve behind me.

"Sabre! You can't do that!" Light yelled at me weakly, but the Demon paid no attention to him. It looked over at me and got up slowly. It walked over to me slowly like a starving wolf who found their prey.

"Hungry..." This Demon muttered under its breath. It licked its lips and walked over to me. I moved away from it until I hit a wall making sure that they were out of the way from the other steves in this room. Yellow Steve went over to Light and helped them off the ground. The Demon Steve put a hand on my neck and leaned closer into my face. I heard its stomach growl and saliva dripped down their mouth. I shook slightly in fear having no idea how it would steal my energy since I wasn't a steve. Soon it pinned me into the wall making sure I couldn't get away. My heart raced as I waited for this Demon Steve to steal my energy.

I felt the hand on my neck suddenly go over my mouth. In a few seconds I couldn't breath and I could feel the Demon's breath on my face. I started to feel all the energy inside of me disappear. I felt my legs give out, but I didn't slump over from its grip. I felt my eyes grow heavy but I couldn't keep my eyes off of this Demon's burned and demonic face.

My lungs burned for air. My limbs feel weak and my vision slowly becomes blurry. I was dropped to the ground suddenly. I could barely see the Demon as he hisses and growls. At what looks like Yellow Steve who was fighting off the ravid demon who runs off in a blurr. He went over to me and picked me up from the ground and seemed to rush outside. While he ran carrying me out of the house my energy disappeared and I passed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 404)