"Celebration"

Day 25, Celebration
Notes: Sabre's B-day!

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I was in my house in the Rainbow Kingdom and kept in mind what day it was. My birthday and I haven't told anyone. I don't want to either. I'm not really sure if the steves even know what a Birthday is or if they celebrate it like they do. Also everyone told me there was a large meeting in the citadel today so I don't want to bother them with something that would probably be so cheesy. I yawned and got dr4ess for the day. Once I was dressed I looked out the window to see it was nothing more than a normal day. I smiled a bit. A normal day might be for the best. Especially with everything that happened as of late.

I walked downstairs and smelled something particular. Bacon? I don't remember leaving any of the windows opened. I walked down the stairs to see Time Steve making breakfast. I didn't know he could cook.

"Time? What are you doing in my house when I am still asleep?" I asked him. He jumped, having no idea I was awake.

"Sabre! I thought you would be asleep for another hour." Time said nervous as he puts some eggs on a plate. He had two plates prepared, one for him and one for me.

"You didn't answer the question." I told him.

"I just wanted to say hi to you."

"When I was still asleep? So you made breakfast?" This isn't normal. Time is up to something. I know it, but breakfast smells so good. I'll just let it slide for now. I sat down at the table.

"Yup!" He says a bit nervously. I shrugged it off. He came over and gave me my plate and took his.

"This smells really good Time, I'll let this slide for now." I told him and started to dig in. How is the controller of time so good at cooking? Time only seems to eat when I wasn't looking. I guess even eating won't stop him from hiding his face. Just like how nothing stops me from hiding my eyes. After I finished eating I cleared my plate.

"Time this is amazing. When did you learn how to cook?" I asked as he did the same thing I did.

"I don't really know. I just was really good at it when I did it the first time." He says. I went to the door and got my shoes on. He interrupted me like he was trying to stop me.

"Where are you going?"

"I like to take a walk every morning. Did you want to join me?" I asked.

"No- uh yes, but why don't you come to the time dimension with me? I could show you around." Strange didn't Time say that Elemental didn't want visitors in the Time Dimension anymore? I won't question it, but if he does one more thing that's off. I'm confronting him about it. Why is he acting so weird today?

"Why not?" I half questioned. Time just takes my hand quickly and takes me to his dimension.

-Time Skip brought to you by Time Steve. My Simp (You can attack me-)-

After three hours of going over every single detail in his dimension and playing a few card games I became to inisitint of leaving.

"Time I'm going back now and you can't stop me!" I walked over to the exit of the dimension and he followed me.

"Alright, Alright. Let me just make sure the portal leads to the right place." He finally agreed to letting me go. I was relieved I didn't have to keep fighting with him. He went to the portal and summoned some lighting on it. After a bit he stopped meaning the portal would take me home.

"ThanksTime, this was fun, but I need to see if this important meeting is over or not. I told him. He just nods and waves goodbye. I go through the portal. When I got out of the portal from the other side I was in the citadel portal room. Why am I here? I thought he was making sure the portal would take me home. Huh, guess I will just go home from here. I hope I don't interrupt the meeting. I made my way to the center of the citadel to find decorations all around and a lot of food.

"Hello?" I asked to the seemingly empty area. I didn't see anyone around. This must be a really weird meeting.

"Happy Birthday Sabre!" I jumped and almost hit the wall from seeing all the leaders and Light Steve said to me. I nearly had a heart attack. I looked at all of tem in shock.

"How did you know it was my birthday?!" I was very confused. Time taps my shoulder behind me. I didn;t know he was here already.

"One day I kind of checked your time energy and found out your birthday. I just kept in mind and told all the ;leaders when it was close.

"I should have known. Is that why you showed me around the house for three hours?"

"Yes, I had to make up so many stories." I laughed a bit and he laughed with me. The leaders laughed with us.

"We have everything ready and we can't wait for you to enjoy all of this with us, Sabre." The Yellow leader told me. I looked around and smiled once again.

"Thanks, this means a lot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 933)