"King"

Day 18, King

Notes: Sol becomes king of the rainbow kingdom.

With the crown on my head I can see my first command come into action. The execution of Sabre. In the town square for everyone to see. So they all know the flaws of what he has done to all of us. Taking away our strength and power from who we are. Steves. Much more powerful than him. A player. I will show to all steves who still fight against me how easily death can come to him. More easily than the death of a single steve. My sun guards are taking Sabre who had no resistance to his education. His hand tied behind his back. Sadly we couldn't get Light, he managed to escape but it cost Sabre's life. Such a sad sarcife with no meaning. My other sun guards are looking for him currely where he will suffer a worser fate.

A lot of steves do not wish for his death as he slowly makes his way to the center of the main square on a small stage made for his blood. His head was low to the ground but his steps didn't not show any sign of fear or anger. It seemed as if he felt nothing at all. Soon he was standing in front of the large crowd of steves to watch his death.

"Welcome to your final moments, Sabre. I'm glad you could make it." I say walking up to him. As King I have decided that his blood will be on my hands. To prove my power and strength to him. He didn't say a word nor look up at me when I spoke. I chuckled.

"Too scared to speak? I"ll make sure you have your final words for everyone to hear." I take out my spear and walk around him. Wanting everyone to hear the truth of Sabre. How his impact on the steves has done nothing for us in the end.

"You may have sealed the darkness away, but it was you who released it in the first place was it not?" A lot of shock was heard from the crowd. Most in disbelief of my words. I waited for Sabre's confirmation.

"Yes... I did..." He mumbled not loud enough for anyone to hear. I put the spear to his neck.

"Louder! Usually you can't stop running your mouth out with nonsense. Speak Sabre!" Anger struck him and he spoke louder with a stammer.

"Y-yes! I realised the darkness from the seal before. But-" I cut him off.

"So you admit it. You claim that you have released the darkness. You are the reason why so many steves have fallen today. Why so many heroes are dead. You said you fix the darkness, but it would have been better if you never came to this world and everyone would still be alive!" Some chatter and whispers were heard among the crowd as I lowered my weapon from his neck to his chest. Sabre took a shaky breath. His fear is finally settling in.

"And this kingdom you are trying to take a part of even taking a place in the meetings meant of the steve leaders! You have no right to decide how this kingdom is run. I'm surprised you have been allowed to live here. You are no steve. You have no right in this world." The crowd went quiet, and Sabre didn't speak a word. It was almost time. I put more pressure on his chest with my spear and his breath hitched.

"Any last words Bringer of Darkness?" I asked the seemingly small and powerless player in front of me. I felt so much power. The power as the king has finally settled in. Not just the crown of my head, but the power of authority in the steves around me.

Sabre raises his head and looks at me. All I could see in his face was anger. No fear, no doubt, not even sadness. Just pure anger at me. Once the anger sank into his face he spoke his final words.

"The Steves are stronger than me. Killing me won't change anything." He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. Those words surprised me. Not anger to me, not anger to the Steves around me. Just a strange saying filled with truth and lies. We are stronger than Sabre, but killing him will change everything.

I thrust the golden spear into his chest. Sabre seemed to choke and groan from the pain, I can already feel his body grow weak as pressure is put onto the spear. I start to summon lighting and do not plan on stopping until all of his blood covers the stage. Sabre soon felt limp but I didn't stop the lighting not even as the pressure Ion the spear grew heavy. I grinned. Almost dead.

A large force of flames suddenly strikes my back. Causing me to call forward. I looked back to see who attacked me. A figure in a brown cloak. They were only behind me for a second as they quickly went to Sabre. The spear in his chest and he laid limp on the ground. Unsure if death has already taken him or not.

He picks up Sabre, spear and holds him close to his chest. There aren't any Steves that I know of who can use fireballs. I knew it was one from the heat on my armor.

"You would rather watch than act? How are you." The mysterious figure said. Suddenly they ran off into the streets.

"Guards! After them!" I yelled as they ran out of sight. My guards started to follow them and I followed soon after. We lost him in the kingdom. What told us that he was gone was lightning that came and went somewhere in the kingdom.

In a bit of defeat I went back to the crowd of Steves that were slowly fading. I called out to them all.

"Sabre is now dead! The leaders have abandoned you all! Now I Sol will save us all from destruction with the rule of one steve alone!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 1014)