Minho

you had woken up by the sounds of metal on metal contact. It was so loud you had to cup your ears in your hands to keep you from going deaf. You took a minute to scan the area, you had no idea what was happening. It was some sort of box, with supplies and food surrounded in from behind you. You tried to stand up, but got knocked back down by the force of the room you were in. It was shooting up , going higher and higher for what felt like ages. The tears started streaming as you screamed for help, just for someone to get you out of this nightmare. But nothing answered back. The box came to a sudden hult, making you stand up once more.

That was about 2 hours ago, And now Here you sat in the middle of a grassy area crying. what was this place? Why were you the only girl? what had you done to deserve to be in such a horrible positon? you had so many questions yet nobody could give you a proper answer. With no memory of how you got here, what your life was like or even your own name you were left helpless and terrified for what was to come. You watched as some of the "gladers" as what Newt called them, were walking up too the big walls, that left an opening down the middle. Newt had told you not to EVER go in there, so you were wondering what they were doing. You watched intently as 2 people came running out of the maze. One was tall and had blonde hair with broad shoulders. He had a small smile plastered on his face while the other boy was a tall with jet black Hair and amazing facial features.

You couldn't see nor hear much from afar but Newt had stopped the pair of runners before they head to the map room and had told them the news about you. Minho was certainly curious about you so once he heard we were frightened and crying he told Ben he would meet him in the map room and Newt pointed too where you sat. You saw him turn and point in your direction and your head immediately snapped down, face flushed while you continued picking the grass crying.

"Hey shuck face, heard your new here. No need to cry, I'm minho. Keeper of runner's" the boy from the maze sat next to you. You didn't answer and instead kept your head down. Minho you thought. What a nice name

"Not much of a talker huh Greenbean? That's alright, I'll just keep shucking talking till you do then" He grinned cheepishly. A small smile appeared on your face as you listened to him talking.

"As you saw, I just came out of the maze. That's the runners job. We have loads of jobs here, but im sure Newt has told you about it already. You'll probably start trying out the jobs in a day or two" Minho exhales. His hand is now awfully close to yours, almost touching. You lift your head to meet his eyes.

"My name's Y/n, I'm sorry i can't remember anything else. Thank you for coming over to talk to me though Minho"

" Its alright Y/n, none of us boys here remember anything before we came up here, the glade is our home now. " Minhp says, jumping up onto his feet and holding out his hands for you to grab. You just stare at them blankly, not confident that grabbing his hands was the best idea

"What do you say we go get some food huh? I'm sure your just as hungry as I am, plus I can introduce you to some of my friend's" Minho flashes a big goofy grin at you. You grin back and finally place your hands in his, allowing him to pull you up. You two walk side by side heading to the crowded area filled with hungry boys. You keep your mouth shut as you feel eyes on you with every step closer, it makes you feel uncomfortable. You step a little close to minho for comfort, feeling a little bit better bye his side.

"Hey Minho, see you met the new greenbean huh? Well nice to meet you I'm Frypan but you can call me Fry" The boy smiles as he hands both you and Minho a plate of food.

"Nice too meet you too Fry, thank you for the food" Your voice is a little quite but he can still hear you as you walk away, trailing behind minho. He comes to a stop and sits down making room for you to sit beside him. On the other side of minho sat the blonde boy from the maze earlier, Ben. And beside you was Newt, he had beautiful blue eyes and was a total sweetheart. Across from you sat three people you've never met before though.

"So guys, this is Y/n, Y/n this is Ben, Newt, Chuck, Thomas and the shuckiest shank ever Gally" Minho introduces you

"HI Y/n! I'm chuck! I really like your hair, it looks like mine!" Chuck smiles sweetly while complementing your long dark curls. It was sweet of him to complement you but your hair weren't exactly alike. His hair was more short and had the colour of strawberry blonde.

"Aw thanks chuck! Your hair is amazing aswell, I love the colour"

Everyone at the table had introduced themselves to you and told you funny storys about the glade throughout dinner to make you feel more welcomed as you were the new greenie and they've never had a girl in the glade. You were more at peace with the whole situation, Being in the glade with these boys might not even be as bad as you thought. They were really sweet and funny people. You were happy at the moment.

Most of the boys had finished their dinner and had moved on to continue their own things. Only Newt,Chuck,Minho and yourself sat at the table. You were discussing jobs that would best fit you. You personally wanted to work in the gardens, it looked amazing when you saw it in the sunlight earlier today. It had so much potential and you felt attracted to the plants ( IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT)

You were beginning to get tired and it had been a very very long day. Your eyes slowly begin to close not realizing you were falling asleep, and you rest your head on the table. You can faintly hear the boys voices before the darkness overcame you and you were fully asleep.

MINHOS POV THING IG

"I think we should get her to sleep, must be hard on her. Poor girl" Newt began "For her own safety I don't think she can be in a hammock with the other boys around. She'll have to be in the homestead until gally builds a new shack." Newt is cautious because this is the glades first girl, he doesn't want anything bad to happen.

"Ill take her up to my room, and I'll find another place to sleep I promise" minho picks you up gently, careful not too wake you. You twist your head and grown but your eyes don't open. Your still asleep. Newt gives him a nod of the head before walking off. Minho carries you to the homestead and up the stairs where the keepers bedrooms where. The sound of the squeaking door awake you. as minho puts you down in his bed and goes to turn and leave you speak up

"Minho, please don't leave me alone. I'm scared" You whisper.

He debates for a second but gives in. "Alright, I'll stay." He makes his way back towards you, Sitting upright at the end of the bed allowing you to lay down and get some rest. You smile warmly at him and motion him to lay next to you. He hesitates

"Y/n I really don't think- " Minho doesn't have time to finish his sentence before you shush him and grab his arm, dragging him down with you. He gives in and lays, sighing dramatically in the process. You giggle at his actions and get comfortable beside him, laying your head on his chest. Their wasn't much room in the bed but the two of you worked it out. Minho began to feel a little nervous. He's never felt like this for as long as he can remember. It's like the feeling of butterflies in your tummy. He smoothly wraps his arm around your waist and let's his eyes flutter shut getting some well deserved sleep. Tomorrow was a new day and minho couldn't wait to come back from a hard day I'm the maze just to spend time with you. He now had something to look forward to other then his job.

HEY GUYS IDK MUCH ABOUT MAZE RUNNER SO SORRY IF ITS NOT ACCURATE LMAOO I LUV MINHO DEARLY <33