Thirty Three⚠️

Karina

I walked into the apartment and saw Kai in the kitchen. She was making a sandwich.

"Kai.", I acknowledged her. She didn't look at me.

"I didn't cheat on you. I wouldn't do that."

"Kinda hard to take you seriously when I know for a fact that you've cheated in the past."

She began putting everything that she made her sandwich with away.

"Bruno came in my room. He was trying to get me back. When I refused him, he kissed me. He wouldn't let me go even when I tried to push me off. I had to flash my stun gun for him to let me go. I swear nothing happened. You're the only one I want, Kai."

She closed the fridge and grabbed her plate.

"Karina, I really want to believe you, but I can't. I know you still have feelings for him. That's probably why things are the way they are with us now."

"What do you mean? Things are good."
"Karina, you can't seriously not see it. When you went home for Giovanni's wedding, the first thing you did was fuck Bruno. Then you came back and you got back together with Griffin. Then he attacked you and then you suddenly wanted me. You fall in and out of love all the time and I can't keep up. I can't take that heartbreak, Karina. I love you too much to let you be the thing that destroys me."

She began walking away from me.

"Kai, I'm in love with you. I am. I came out for you. I went to the fucking south for you. I don't want to be without you. Please, don't leave me. Please, Kai."

She stopped and turned to me. She put her plate down and wiped my tears.

"Did you really not have sex with him?"
"Of course not. Why would I do that when I have you?"
"Because you didn't want to have sex with me.", she said quietly.

I sighed and led her to her bedroom.

"What are you doing?", she asked.

"Kai, I want to. Of course, I want to. You're so beautiful, baby. I just...I'm afraid."
"Of what?"
"You had sex with Sam a few times, so you kinda know what you're doing. But I...I don't know what to do. This is all new to me and I don't want to do something that you won't like or think is weird."

She smiled at me.

"Baby, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm still figuring things out and I wanted us to both figure it out together. I'm not expecting you to be a pro or anything."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Those things you said earlier. Did you mean them?"

She looked me in the eye and shook her head.

"Not all of them. Sometimes, it's a little overwhelming when I think about your past. It makes me feel a little insecure. I mean, you're so amazing and beautiful. You can have anyone you wanted. What if one day someone better comes along and you fall in love with them?"

I grabbed her face and caressed her cheek.

"There will never be anyone else for me. I love you too much to ever love someone else. You're it for me, Kai."
"I love you too.", she said as she kissed me.

God, I missed kissing her. I kissed her back hungrily. I kissed her as if my life depended on her sweet lips. She slid her tongue in my mouth and our tongues danced together until Kai pushed me onto her bed.

She climbed on me and straddled me. She grabbed my throat and made me look her in the eyes.

"Do you want me, Karina?"
"Yes.", I quickly answered.

She squeezed my throat and kissed me roughly. She slid her hand in my sweatpants and rubbed me against my thin panties. The friction against my core was almost unbearable. I moaned into our kiss.

She trailed kisses from my lips to my jawline before she started sucking and nipping my neck.

"You're already so wet, baby."

She quickened her pace against me.

"Fuck, Kai.", I tried to rock my hips against her fingers, but she pulled her hand away.

"No.", I groaned.
"I want to taste you, Ri."

I hurriedly slid my sweatpants down as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Something about that action made my heart and pussy throb.

She ripped the thin fabric that used to be my panties.

"Damn, Kai. Those were expensive."

She didn't respond. She just attached her tongue to my clit. She stared up at me as she ate my soaked pussy.

I cursed under my breath as I watched her make love to me with her mouth.

I rocked my hips against her as my orgasm struck, spreading my juices all over her. I moaned her name in ecstasy.

I reached down and grabbed her face and pulled her towards me. I kissed her and moaned as I tasted myself on her lips.

I flipped us over without breaking our kiss.

"What are you doing?"
"I wanna take care of you Kai.", I said as I pulled her T-shirt off.

I ran my hands down her smooth caramel skin and unhooked her bra. I pulled it off and massaged her left breast. I leaned down and sucked on her right nipple.

Her hands rubbed the stubble on my head as she moaned my name.

I alternated between her nipples as I slid my hand in her shorts before I rubbed her soaked pussy.

She dug her nails into my back and bucked her hips against me.

"Fuck.", she moaned.

I leaned up and kissed her once more before moving on to her neck.

She bucked her hips against me again, so I pulled off her shorts and panties.

I rubbed her clit before licking it. I heard Kai gasp when I did it.

I kissed her clit a few times before I ran my tongue down her slit. I sucked on her cunt as I inserted a finger inside her.

"Mmm. Faster, Karina."

I quickened the pace of my fingers. Her legs started shaking when I curled my finger that was inside her.

She dug her nails in my shoulders when her orgasm hit her.

"Fuck!", she screamed.

I lifted my head from between her legs and climbed on top of her.

She was lying back with her eyes closed. I kissed her cheek and laid my head on her chest.

"I love you, Karina."
"I love you, Kai."