Pretty Little Liar

"You're using it as an opportunity to see me half-naked again" she whisper-yelled her accusation. But he had no shame.

"Yes I do" he agreed easily. "I very much enjoy seeing you half-naked. I think I would enjoy even more if you were fully-"

"Shut up! We're in public!" Clara said desperately.

They were in public place. For Clara vast space became very, very small, claustrophobic even.

He was pinning her to the wall. Just because he could.

"I don't like when you speak to me in that tone, little mouse" he complained.

"Mr. Vincenti, you're too close" Clara tried to remind him with a sharp voice but it came out exceptionally weak.

He rolled his eyes at the Mr. Vincenti part.

"You need to help with a zipper right?"

"Forget about it," she said and tried to push him but he wouldn't budge.

"I wonder where that zipper is. I can't see it when you're standing like this"

What? She could feel how his hand travels down her spine and touched her lower back. She grabbed it trying to stop it from moving and now she was stuck in a very uncomfortable position. "Lorenzo, stop touching my ass," she said in a dangerously low voice.

The corners of his lips lifted in a cocky smirk.

"It's Lorenzo when you want something, right?" He complained. "You know Clara, I love your eyes. They have such a pretty shade of blue" then he used his free hand to move his finger to stroke her shoulder gently. "I love how soft your skin is," he muttered.

"Lorenzo" she warned.

Finally, he pulled away, with one swift movement he positioned her so the front of her body was now pressed into the wall.

Then there was a loud zipping noise. "Here. All ready. I shall leave you alone"

With that, he left the changing room.

She sat down on the floor breathing heavily. This man was driving her insane.

As they went to another shop Clara started whining. "I can't wear those heels, I will twist my ankle or worse, '' she complained while watching the show he picked for her. Also how the hell did he know her shoe number? Creepy stalker!

"That's what I'm aiming for," Lorenzo emailed triumphantly.

"Huh?" Clara blinked twice confused. He wanted her to twist an ankle?

"If you feel unstable you will be standing nicely by my side, hugged to my shoulder, isn't that right?"

This man.

"I'd rather break my leg" she responded, taking full offense.

"You're blushing, little mouse" he responded.

"I am not" she responded petulantly. He took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

"You're such a sweet grumpy cat"

"Lorenzo, I will scratch your face off" she promised but she was no longer serious and traces of amusement started appearing in her eyes.

Motherfucker should decide if she's a cat or a mouse.

"Oh, but what a joy it would be to see you try" he smirked, oozing overconfidence. "Now it's your turn. Pick something for me"

"Fine. I will pick the ugliest thing I can find" she decided and grabbed his hand without realizing it.

"No problem. I look great in everything" he said totally relaxed which made Clara want to tell him to wear a trash bag. But she knew he would retaliate so she would never risk doing such a thing. Besides, she kinda cared about what his grandpa would think about her so she wanted them both to look presentable.

She decided to enter the Armani store right away because she didn't believe Lorenzo was capable of wearing affordable clothes.

She looked around the place to see its limited seasonal collection and wondered what it was that she would like to see him wearing.

Everything here looked either really good or hideous. She can choose the good one and go. Why is she taking so long? Whatever.

Or... She blushed. He was handsome. If she's going to be at this party she might as well pick something that will make him look enjoyable, a feast for her eyes. For her. Let's see.

She ended up picking a black pinstripe three-piece suit. Pinstripes were seen as old-fashioned but something about the way this suit was designed made it look modern and cool. And she wanted to see him in this because it was giving her major "mafioso" vibes. Almost cartoonish. Now. She picked a plain black tie as well.

Lorenzo didn't protest. Just wordlessly took the outfit from her hand and went to the changing room. He walked out a few minutes later and sent her his signature smile.

"I see you like the classics, should I get a fedora hat as well? I'm playing a mafioso from my 20s after all"

Clara didn't respond. She felt like she's going to run away out of embarrassment, she was blushing. Her face was totally red so naturally, he had to aggravate her more by leaning closer to her.

"You're such a feisty little thing, Bellissima. Always quick to answer but now you're blushing and can't even look at me. How adorable" he leaned closer and whispered into her ear "Am I this handsome?"

"Who said that? I didn't say that. You just look hilarious and I'm trying not to laugh" Clara muttered after she snapped herself out of her dazed state.

"Such a liar that's what you are. We should go. We need these things washed and the party is only in a few hours"

A few hours have passed with Lorenzo showing Clara his favorite places. Clara got to see wonderful beaches and historic buildings. This is when she learned that Lorenzo is speaking fluently in Italian. No wonder since he mentioned before that he spends a lot of time here.

After the event went to the local museum it was time to come back "home".

When they arrived at the house their outfits were fresh and ready. Clara was not used to things just happening around the house without her input, Lorenzo on the contrary.

Clara ended up wearing a black sleeve dress, pearl necklace, and earrings. Her hair was neatly styled in a bun with loose strands intentionally falling around her heart-shaped face. She was wearing intense red lipstick and that was the only visible part of her makeup.

"Lorenzo," she asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes, kitten?" He asked kindly.

"I-I'm scared" He grabbed her hand instantly and kissed it.

„It's the first time you told me about your feelings, thank you," he said with sincerity. "But you don't need to worry my grandfather will be kind to you or we will have a problem," he said and as his voice became darker a warmth spread over her chest. He actually cared about her.