Feisty, little... mouse?

"Wait. The kitchen is that way, right?"

"We're not eating in the kitchen today"

Maybe the living room then? No. That wasn't the living room either. They went outside so Clara assumed they would be driving somewhere, which was a bad guess also.

Turns out this house has a private beach. Yeah. In the garden, there was a table covered with a red gingham tablecloth. With two chairs on the opposite sides. Breakfast was already prepared.

What beautiful scenery, Clara had to blink several times to check if she's seeing this correctly. They were in front of the beautiful mansion, the garden was planted with blooming orange and lemon trees. There was a sea and sand on the horizon.

Clara decided that Lorenzo also looked amazing today, his style was more casual than normal. He was wearing light-blue jeans, brown leather belt, his muscular torso was visible because of his unbuttoned white linen shirt. It was nicely contrasting his tanned skin. And then there was also a leather watch on his left wrist. To be honest he looked like a model from a fashion magazine cover.

"Holy... shit" she blurted out, unable to stop herself and Lorenzo started laughing. His hand tightened around her waist and she was reminded once again that he's touching her. She blushed.

"If I tried to hold you like that four days ago you would slap me, right?"

"I still want to slap you for holding me like that. Don't remind me" Clara warned.

"You're such a liar. Just admit I'm domesticating you, little mouse" He purred into her ear not bothered at all by her hostile attitude. Maybe he knew that she didn't really mean that.

Clara had to admit, she enjoyed his taunting and she enjoyed pushing him away just a bit, but not too much. It was a very entertaining game.

"You wish" Clara scoffed.

She sat at the table and her eyes started gleaming with joy as she was watching what food was offered to her. Everything looked so good. The juicy red grape went straight to her mouth and then she proceeded to pick freshly baked croissant and smear red-orange jam on it.

Lorenzo was watching her with silence his eyes gleamed with interest "you always look so happy when you eat"

She shrugged her shoulders "Mom didn't know how to cook I don't know how to do it either. I usually order takeout or buy pre-made salad so you know this?" She pointed at the table "This is heaven"

"It makes sense you're eating trash you're a mouse after all"

"Ha. Very funny" Clara responded with clear sarcasm in her voice.

"I know, I'm hilarious" he responded confidently "So, what are our plans for today?" Lorenzo asked and Clara almost choked on her food. Did he just ask he what she wants to do? So far things were always according to his plan, not hers. That was new.

"You want me to plan our day?" Clara had to double-check.

"We're going shopping for obvious reasons and then in the evening, we're invited to the party. You will meet my grandfather. But in the meantime we can do whatever you want, we will have several hours to spare " Lorenzo explained and he took a bite of a croissant with milk chocolate spread.

"Oh" wows, "Then it's going to be a busy day ahead of us"

"Fifth day must be the most busy, we will rest at the weekend as God intended" he winked at her.

"I want to go sightseeing, whenever you will take me it's fine"

"Your wish is my command but before we go there's something we need to talk about"