Furrowing her eyebrows, she made her towards the table side seeing some fresh flowers and a note was placed there. She was left in utter dismay as it was rare for her to witness fresh flowers like that.

Grabbing them, she inhaled deeply the sweet smell of the fresh flowers as her mind felt a bit better before the note caught her attention again and she grabbed it to read.

Happy first wedding anniversary, my love
I'm really sorry for yelling at you last night.
Please forgive me and be ready by the evening.
I want to take you out for the celebration.
Today is our day. :)

-Ivan

Anna's lips sealed with a smile before she looked at the beautiful fresh flowers again. Indeed Ivan's action has melted her heart. She has already forgiven him last night. She just wanted to see if makes any efforts or not. Now, she has seen it already.

On top of that, he remembers that today they have completed the one year of their marriage. It stills feels like a dream to Anna. She couldn't believe that she has passed one year of her married life with a man once, she didn't want to be with.

Life has taken so many unexpected turns for her. She could say that just by realizing where she was now. Being a man's wife once she hates and fears, she has learned a lot from those hindrances.

And at the end, it's always a bright, sunny morning after the dark, stormy night.

Inhaling the smell of the fresh flowers once again, she placed them neatly on the table back before making her way towards the bathroom. After taking bath, she wore a loose V-neck shirt and black jeans with a high ponytail before going downstairs.

"Good morning, Anna," she heard Eve's melodic voice as soon as she made her way downstairs after getting ready. A smile appeared on Anna's lips seeing her dear sister-in-law's beautiful Barbie face as the girls hugged each other.

"Good morning," She wished back.

"Congratulations on completing one year of your marriage with my dear brother. Oh gosh! I actually can't believe that you've spent a whole damn year with Ivan," Eve let out a dramatic gasp making Anna chuckle.

"Don't you think it's already pretty long and you guys should move on to the next step?" Eve teased cocking her eyebrows as Anna understood what the girl was talking about. The red crimson shades appeared on her cheeks as she hits on Eve's shoulder playfully.

"Shut up!" she mumbled making Eve laugh out loud.

"Haha, I was just pulling your leg, my dear sissy. Have one when you guys are ready," Eve said chuckling making Anna blush as she nodded.

"So what you guys decided for today. Won't you guys gonna celebrate?" asked Eve as both of the girls took their respective seats in the dining hall and Maria served them their breakfast. Anna first thanked Maria for serving before turning back to face Eve.

"He asked me to get ready. He was taking me somewhere," Anna said before taking the first bite of her food.

"Hmm? Really?" Eve exclaimed as Anna nodded.

"Then Brother must've prepared something nice for you," She chuckled before taking a sip of her juice as Anna nodded before having another bite wondering what Ivan has actually in his mind for their day.

It was the time of the evening almost as Anna got ready in a royal blue dress reaching below her knees with matching pairs of earrings and black heels. She let her long hair sprawled on her shoulder and wore a red shade of lipstick before finishing her last touchup before going downstairs where she was met by the driver David who was waiting for her.