🥀How'd you break your arm?🥀

Start from the beginning

The way she said that though it made Wilbur feel bad.

"Oh yeah, I just- don't wanna? I mean obviously I have friends but I don't know I mean I hang out with Dream a lot in school already." Technoblade explained. She nodded In response. "Alright but promise me to at least try and hang out with them more?" She questioned.

"Sure, Mom." Technoblade agreed.

"What about you Honey?" She asked their father. "It was good. I got a raise and everything had been great at work, and you?"

She finished talking about her day and Wilbur went un-asked.

It was fine he liked it that way.

He was tidying up his room just a bit before Techno knocked on his door leaning on his door frame. "Yeah?" Wilbur asked putting away his homework.

"Nothin' just came to check up
On you. Can I come in?" He asked. Will sighed and nodded sitting on his bed.

Techno closed the door behind him and sat next to Wilbur. They were silent though it wasn't awkward. In fact it was peaceful.

"Can I ask you something?" The pink haired prompted breaking the silence.

"Sure?" Wilbur shrugged leaning back slightly to look at his twin.

Techno frowned and took Wilburs hand in his. "You promised if this got bad again you'd tell me. Why didn't you?" - "What are you talking about?" The brunette asked nervously. "Don't play dumb Wil. I saw the bloody tissues. Did you even clean them right?" The concerned twin asked.

"Honestly, I don't think so..." Wilbur admitted. Techno sighed and pulled Wil's arm (That wasn't in a cast) to him. "Can I look?" Technoblade made eye contact with Wilbur. "I guess..."

Techno rolled Wilburs sleeve up and whinced. "Oh please- I've had worse Technoblade." Wil rolled his eyes. "Not something you should be proud of, huh?" Techno looked down and mumbled a quick. "Sorry."

He got up and grabbed a small medical kit. Next to the kit he noticed a full bottle of pills.

"You haven't been taking them? That would explain a lot..." Techno said opening the kit and grabbing Alcohol wipes and a gauze pad. Wilbur was quick to respond, "I don't fucking need drugs to make me happy."

"Clearly." Techno said sarcastically wiping Wilbur's arm with the alcohol wipes. "You know It's not fucking easy Tech- You should fucking know that." - "No- No I don't know Wilbur. I don't get it. I don't get why you do this!" Techno showed Wilbur his own arm.

"I don't get why you tried to off yourself a couple weeks ago!" Techno shouted before looking down and wiping his eyes. Wilbur sat there wide eyed. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry I yelled." Techno continued cleaning Wil's cuts.

"It's okay... But I didn't try to off myself..."- "Oh yeah? How did you break your arm then?"- "I- I fell..." Wilbur lied. "Did you fall? Or did you let go? Wil we've gone there since we were 5 years old, You expect me to believe you fell out the window?"

"Guess not-" Wilbur said as he watched Techno guide the wipes gently over his skin. "Wilbur- I'm right here y'know. Please, before you try and do something as stupid as that again. Just talk to me."

"I love you and I care about you. You're my brother so no matter how much we fight or whatever. I always will." Techno told Wilbur sincerely. Wil's eyes watered but he didn't say anything.

Techno wrapped Wilburs arm in bandages. "There, I'm done." Techno stated. He looked only to see Wilbur looking down. "Wilbur?  Y-"

Wilbur hugged him without any explanation and just cried.

Wilbur told Techno how he felt why he kept on skipping therapy and stopped taking his meds.

"I just when I take the medicine it makes me feel sick. They make me feel fake. I know they are good for me but they make me feel really bad..." Wilbur tried his best to explain. Techno knew Wil have health anxiety so he figured that had something to do with it.

"Ok. I won't force pills down your throat but can you try and go to therapy? We'll go together if you want. I think they have family therapy don't they?" Techno suggested Wil nodded and smiled gratefully.

"One thing... Please there's healthier ways to deal with all this then cutting yourself. Try some of them." - "Fine... I'll try." Wilbur muttered, "Wil look at me. Promise me you'll try to stop cutting and please don't ever scare me like that again."

"I promise you I'll try to stop cutting and I will Never do something stupid like that again." Wilbur promised and hugged Techno tightly. "Thank you. I needed this. I love you."

"Love you too Icarus."

(  Icarus was the son of Daedalus his Story is that his father told him to not fly to close to the sun. Icarus disobeyed his father and did it anyway causing his wings to melt.

The reason I had Techno call Wilbur that is because I have a HC (head cannon) that when Wilbur or Tommy do something stupid he calls them that. Based off of how Techno called Tommy Theseus.)

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed. I hated this honestly idk maybe just me.

Virtual hugs

Here's a flower 🌸

And a cookie 🍪

Bye girls, guys and anyone in between. :)