Chapter 62 - COMPLETE

SMALL A/N: this is a long chapter, about 2860 words so get comfortable and drink your water.

-

-

-

Overhauls P.o.v:

Few days had passed by and I've barely budge, aside from having to go eat that was issued by the guards and bathroom needs. Because of my quirk, I was placed in my own room. I've tried using my quirk but the walls, the floors and most likely the whole facility is built of quirk-
resistance. There are no windows in here either, other than a built in air conditioning but everytime I touched it. It shocked me. I've done nothing but sat here as my own feelings of being defeated were physically making me unable to do anything.

-

-

Few more days pass and being alone with nothing to do but my thoughts to entertain me was killing me. I began pacing around as the image of what Shigaraki had shown me, of my baby bleeding from her head. It made my stomach flip in disgust. Of the idea that someone like Shigaraki would even dare to touch her.

What if she's already dead? No-... no, she can't be. She's strong. I know she is. She wouldn't die just like that. But with Shigaraki's quirk, it's a deadly one. No- shit, what if she IS dead from her injury on her head? Head concussions are pretty serious, even Shigaraki's quirk. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

As my thoughts became unbearable of the idea of not knowing how my dear Y/n is, I began punching the wall as some sort of outlet to let my frustration out. It became so bad my knuckles burned from tearing my skin against the rough walls that even some of the blood were painted on the wall. I sighed deeply as I laid on the floor while looking at my bruised and bloodied hands but the image of Y/n came into mind, where she began fixing up my bruise with a bandage.

My heart aches of the image and the idea of not knowing how long it will be when I'll be able to see her. I sighed deeply as I laid my arm over my eyes but all I could see were Y/n, more specifically when we were driving away from the night club i had shot up. Where she somehow managed to sleep after the event and in the night cold. I smile softly but my body jerks up to the blaring system in this facility.

The lights were going on and off in the color red, all while the blaring kept going.

"CODE RED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. CODE RED. THE RIGHT WING HAS BEEN BREACHED. I REPEAT. RIGHT WING HAS BEEN BREACHED. ALL STANDING GUARDS, GO TO YOUR STATION AND MAKE SURE NO ONE LEAVES OR ENTERS" The intercom announced.

Sounds of what I can assume of extra security had been locked in within the facility. I go and sit on my bed with a slight hope of Y/n and the Shie Hassaikai's breaking in. Although, the idea of Y/n going so far to break the laws for me.. both feelings of guilt and happiness rose within my chest.

"Y/n.. my darling. You're a stupid one if you've come for me" I mumbled to myself.

Sounds of malicious guns were heard outside of my room and slowly getting closer. I stand up in the middle of the room when I hear a ticking sound slowly going off and soon enough, my door had busted open. Although, with the warning red lights that kept going on and off and dust rising in the air, due to the wall breaking. It was hard to make out who was coming in. Instinctively I stood in a fighting stance, in case it might be someone from the underground to come kill me.

"I gotta say Chisaki, Orange does look kind of cute on you" A feminine voice spoke.

I drop my stance and scoff.