Chapter 38

A/N: This is an 18+ story. This Chapter will contain (descriptive) mature themes, just as said; This Chapter is going to contain some kinky ass shit, involving: toys, ropes, blindfolds, etc.
F.Y.I, this chapter will be a very, very long one again. (By 2,961 words)
You've been warned.

-

-

-

I stopped talking back to Kai after what he said, fully knowing; I just fucked up.

We walked through the endless hallways for awhile that bored me so unconsciously knowing, I was beginning to fall asleep but my body jerked as I was being thrown onto a bed. I look around, seeing as I'm on an enormous bed, colored red and soft but yet silk. I look at Kai, confused.

"Take your clothes off, stay in your bra and underwear. Take a bottled water in that mini fridge, drink it all and wait for my return" that was all Kai had said before walking in the opposite direction, into another door I hadn't noticed before.

I look around once more, taking my surroundings more aware and once I did, i realized it's almost similar to 50 Shades Of grey, "the red room". I cringe at the thought of how the movie was. I gasp and internally screaming as I've finally realized: Kai is most likely a masochistic by the amount of various toys, scarfs, whips and so on. My breath was caught in a hitch from the excitement and fear building up, so I submit to Kai's demands and sat on my knees, front and center on the edge of the bed with my hands on my lap. My heart is practically thumping once I heard footsteps coming towards the room and once the door opened, kai came walking in wearing nothing but black shorts that lazily hung low on his V-line.

"Ohh... such a good girl for listening, right Darling?" Kai spoke in such a seductive voice that had made my chest flutter, he then pat my head and lifted my chin with his other hand.

"Such a shame though because at times, you are not. Which is why I'm doing this, baby. Just know; I am doing this because you need to learn that actions have consequences when you're with me, understand?" He asked as his eyes pierced through mine, making this situation feel as though I have nothing but to submit to him. I nod my head in approval.

"Good, now continue to sit like the pretty girl you are, Darling" his voice deepened, laced with both eager and lust; a tone that made my pussy throb from anticipation. How does one man, have this much power over me from just simply his voice?

Kai came back with only 3 things in his hands: ropes, a blindfold and a vibrator. My body shivered from the built up excitement coursing through my veins and once I looked into his eyes, without even saying anything; he gestured me to go on a chair with arms. I happily go and sit on the chair then Kai put the blindfold on, tying my wrists on the arm chair while my breath ragged once he tied my legs on the legs of the chair. The atmosphere is thick with anticipation of pure lust that I'm thoroughly convinced if Kai barely touches me, I'd come on the spot from how he is taking his time with me.

"Open your dirty mouth Darling" his tone of voice is laced with desperation but yet somehow calm. I do as I'm told, widening my mouth and felt... a ball? going inside my mouth. My tongue traveled around to feel any breathing holes but found nothing.

Holy shit- this is... this is a gag ball.

"My my, when I do say this darling: you look like such a pretty little slut, I truly mean it" the way he said it had made my chest flutter and my face reddened from both lust in his voice and embarrassment from how completely vulnerable I am to him, now.