Chapter 29

Your P.o.v:

We got into the car and drove off after I had told him my address but unfortunately Todoroki had to stop to get gas first. He had asked me if i wanted anything before he went in but i declined since he gave me a bed to sleep on and definitely made my night, so it was enough of his kindness that I have yet to return. I smiled to myself as I thought over how the night went and how amazing it was, until I heard someone obnoxiously clearing their throat since I had my window down so I looked over to see, Chrono. My heart felt like it jumped down to my ass. I purse my lips as I looked over into the store, seeing Todoroki still paying. So I mouth to Chrono, 'is Overhaul with you?' To which he shook his head. I looked into the car and it didn't have the tinted windows this time and luckily no one was in there but Chono. I was going to ask him a question but Todoroki walked out and even him, gave the guy with the bird mask a strange look.

While Todoroki gassed up and got into the car, Chrono was still staring at us and not even caring if Todoroki knew, which he did so Todoroki quickly and safely drove off.

"Did you see that guy with the weird mask? Do you also think he was giving off strange vibes from how he was staring?" Todoroki had asked but I shrug and shook my head.

"Uhm no? No I don't think so, i wasn't really paying attention to him if I'm honest." It felt wrong to lie to Todoroki but I had to because it was just spew alot of shit I didn't need.

Shortly after we arrived to my apartment building, I thanked him for the night and the ride. I gave him some money for the gas but he refused so, him and I bickered back and forth for a bit that I ended up just throwing the money in his car and ran.

Once I got into my apartment, I thanked myself for cleaning it up before I had left. I then took a shower, did my usual thing and made breakfast. Unconsciously knowing, I made the breakfast omelette that Overhaul had made cook with him. As I ate, I looked over my laptop, finishing and starting on homework for different classes while my phone charged. My phone kept going off as if it were forcing me to look at it, to which I gave in. It was from him, so I open it.

Todoroki. Natsuo.48. Sent you a message.

Kinda rude for you to suddenly throw money at me, you know L/n🙄💀

Insta-Username.

Well now you know how it is to be a stripper

Todoroki. Natsuo.48.

So essentially saying, you think I'd look good in a g-string too?

Insta-Username.

Maybe, or maybe not. K now, you're distracting me Todoriks.🙄

Todoroki.  Natsuo.48.

By the image of me huh, good to know👀

Insta-Username.

Boy bye, I have homework to do.

Todoroki was certainly a weird type of funny over text but I had to tune into my school work so I turned over my phone, forgetting that both Kai and Valentine had texted.

After finishing on homework I decided to count my money in total, the one Overhaul had given me in hush money. I still had quite a lot so I called Valentine, to go apartment decor shopping for the rest of the day and she agreed. Since she was helping I decided to spoil her as well. The day was spent on alot of shopping of things I needed and honestly stuff I didn't need but had bought it for no reason. By the end of the day, I was exhausted and had passed out before putting everything away.