Chapter 55

After our shared shower, Kai had went back to work and I spent the next few hours of the morning on sending overdue assignments, thinking the hard part was over until Valentine had kept blowing my phone nonstop about how she was outside of the house.

I walked out with the most confused expression as to how she managed to track me down. I look at her from the doorway as she stood there, leaning on her car with her arms crossed.

"You little shit" Valentine said.

"Says the girl who managed to find me without given the address, you crazy bitch" I said.

"Get in the car" She demanded as she stood straight up.

I sighed, looking back at the house to see nobody. I close the door behind me and I head inside Valentine's car. We sat in the car, with the ignition off. It was pure silence, one that was rare between us.

"Let me guess... something bad happened?" I broke through the tension then I looked at Valentine as tears streamed down her face and her hand over her mouth to try to suppress her crying.

"..dude.. are you okay, what the fuck- did Hawks do something? NO-! did one of your old clients come around!?" I began panicking over Valentines safety as every assumptions came to mind.

"No! Y/N! Please calm down! Please?" Valentine begged so I sighed deeply.

"Okay... okay sweetie, what's going on?" I held her hand into mine, whereas she shifted her body towards me to give her full attention.

"...."

Valentine sat there, sniffling as she kept opening her mouth but closing it as if it were hard to say it.

".... Ever wanted to be an Aunt, Y/n?" Valentine spoke softly.

"Holy f-fuck..." my mouth hang low from the news.

"Holy Shit- You're pregnant?!" I gasped. Valentine finally looked up and nodded.

"HOLY SHIT! Is it Hawks!? Does he know?!" I asked frantically.

"Oh he knows... it's a surprise for both of us and... well, I want to keep it" Valentine smiled weakly as she held her hand onto her belly.

"Wait, what about hawks?" I asked while rubbing her hand for some sort of comfort to give her.

She sighs deeply, a bit over exaggerated.

"... fucking Keigo man" Valentine sighed out as she laid against the door.

"We got into an argument about the pregnancy about how I want to keep it and how he needs time to think about it- UGH! fuck... I dunno" Valentine rubbed her temples, obviously stressed.

"Well shit... when did this happen, like both of you finding out?" I asked.

"Last night actually. I tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up so I had to track you down by using your snap map" She sighed.

"Oh... that's right, i forgot i shared my location with you.. Anyway, Valentine. Look, I know Hawks is famous for the shit he does or whatever but- he truly loves you, I seen it from the way he's looked at you before. So just talk with him and if he doesn't want to have the kid with you then Shit- Valentine, you'll be an amazing mother. Annnd... that kid will have a bad influence aunt, giving that kid everything you deny of- like candies or toys" I laughed and surprisingly, so did Valentine as she wiped her tears away.

"Ahh! Of course you would, you'd spoil my fucking kid over the limit" Valentine giggled.

"Well duh, how else am I supposed to get the kid to like me?" I laughed.