Chapter 50

A/N: THIS IS AN 18+ STORY. THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES.

-

-

-

We got back to the hotel room but it was a struggle for me since my legs wouldn't stop shaking because once Kai parked the car he had risen the vibrations and it didn't help with the fact there were business men in the elevator too.

Thank god for elevator music playing in the background, especially with the fact the business men were drunk.

Kai and I stood next to each other while the business men stood infront of us, talking about their business deals or whatever. I couldn't think, especially when Kai "accidentally" dropped his wallet. I gasp sharply when I felt his hand on my ankle and once he slowly got up, so did his hand but inching closer to my heated cunt. His arm was behind me but his hand were on my soaked panties.

"You're so fucking wet, I can't wait to taste you" Kai whispered into my ear that sent shivers down my spine.

I gasp but I swallow it down as my eyes widen from the embarrassment rising because we're in public, with people in front of us but more importantly because Kai, slipped his finger into my panties and slipped his finger in. I let out an exhale, as quietly as I could but it comes out shaky.

"Kai! Stop!" I whispered over to Kai while i look up to see if we're on our floor yet, better yet if the business men were on their floor yet.

"You know the Safeword, although I'm under the impression you like this" Kai whispered before snickering through his mask.

I gulp down a moan while my breathing heaves as Kai picked up the pace. I close my eyes shut as I felt the knotting sensation rising below my belly already because Kai had edged me on through this night.

Fucking kai! Fuck! I think- I think- fuck I can't even think!

!!! DING !!!

I exhale sharply while opening my eyes, to see the business men walk off the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, I fell onto my hands and knees from how bad my legs were shaking.

"F-fuck me" I whined out from the long waited of need to moan all night.

"C'mon Darling, are you really that desperate for me to fuck you already?" Kai asked. My eyes widen from I'm on all fours and realized what I had said. I immediately jump back up.

"Tha-that's not what i meant! I just- mmhp!-" before I could talk, Kai grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the wall while kissing me.

-

-

-

Overhauls P.o.v:

Throughout the night, y/n looked so flustered with the vibrating panties. It was cute, more especially when I egged her on if she was okay and she looked at me pissed. If I'm honest, she looked hot when she's pissed.

As we entered into the parking lot, I looked at Y/n. She was still squirming and had such an adorable flustered face.

Now, if she makes that face at the low setting. Then I cannot wait to see such a lewd face she'll make when I turn up to the highest setting.

I got out of my car and got to y/n side to open the door for her and once she stood up I rose the vibration. Her beautiful eyes widened and a deep red flushed her cheeks. I chuckled at such a view.