Extra 4

Lianghua City, as an affiliate of Kyoto, was originally a rich place. Coupled with its convenient transportation, it attracted many ships and carriages to stop here and use it as an intermediate hub to buy and sell goods. This situation is even more prominent after the Gu's industry that has emerged in the past few years.

    Most of the things produced by Gu are mainly food, and the food and wine produced by him are sold to all parts of the country through the merchants, and then they have established a reputation in various places. The reputation has grown, and more and more people come to purchase, and even Liang Huacheng has become more prosperous.

    After Gu's growth in the catering industry, he gradually extended his tentacles to other areas. Fortunately, the heads of the family are quite minded. Even cross-border industries have been made popular by Gu. Gradually, most of the pavements in Lianghua City were brought on with the Gu's logo.

.It's just that compared to Gu's standing almost half of the shop, the most talked about is not Gu's money-raising means, but Gu's pair of legendary dragon and phoenix fetuses. The events that happened on the day of the Centenary Banquet have already made outsiders realize the unusualness of this pair of siblings, and after the frequent appearances of their parents, they even showed their miracles.

    On this day, in the Gu's house, which was not the same as it used to be, outside a well-decorated room, two maids were standing there with toiletries. When they heard the movement inside, the two maids looked at each other. , Just now took what was in his hand and walked in lightly.

    In the room, a ten-year-old girl was already dressed and standing there, waiting for the maid who had just come in to help her tidy up her long hair.

    The girl has willow eyebrows and stars, peach cheeks and pink, and she looks like a pretty lady. .After the maids brought the washing things over, they washed their hands and face, and then sat in front of the dressing table, letting the maids help her dress up.

    "Miss, what hairstyle do you want to comb today?"

    Gu Shuang was a little lacking in interest, and a trace of impatience flashed in his eyes, and said casually: "You can do it."

    The maid responded softly when she heard the words, combed her hands a few times, and directly combed a double snail temple for her lady, and then opened her lady’s dressing table, among the piles of valuable accessories. , I found two butterfly tassels made of silver and hung them up.

    When all of this was done, the maid called her young lady in a low voice, and her young lady nodded in disinterest.

    Upon seeing this, the maid who combed her hair glanced at the companion next to her, and silently stopped talking.

.The room became quiet, Gu Shuang looked up at herself in the glasses and sighed quietly.

    "Sister, are you up yet?" The room was quiet, and a loud shout came from outside the door.

    Gu Shuang raised her eyebrows lightly, then turned to look at the little maid beside her, and whispered: "Go and open the door, let the young master come in."

    "Yes."

    When the door was opened, the teenager outside was like a dog that ran out of love. He rushed in in a hurry and waited until his sister approached and looked at her with excitement and said: "Sister, don't you be there. I’m sitting here. I received a letter. My mother and father came back today, and they are expected to go ashore before noon."

    "Oh, isn't it?!" Gu Shuang, who was originally a little frustrated, immediately stood up, her dark and dull eyes were also a little brighter at this time, and she quickly ordered to the maid next to her: