Chapter 122

The man was tied with his backhand and walked into the lobby in full view, his face with a few scars was full of chagrin.

    Master Zhao became excited when he saw the man. He stretched out his thin fingers and pointed at the man, his eyes were full of unacceptable expressions, "What are you doing?"

    Gu Lang looked at the furious look on Master Zhao's face, and asked calmly: "Master Zhao, you are so angry, do you know this person?"

    The angry look on Master Zhao's face stagnated for a moment, and then he seemed to be aware of something, a somewhat embarrassing look appeared on his face, and he whispered: "He, he is a subordinate in my family, and I have only seen it. He's just a few faces."

    Gu Lang looked at Master Zhao's uncomfortable look, and seemed to be a little interested, "Oh, is it?.But Master Zhao, I heard that he is not only a servant in your house, but also your confidant. He is the one who orders what you have. Is this true? "

    Master Zhao listened to Gu Lang's words, looked at his calm and seemingly weird look, and suddenly realized something. In order to ensure that things are foolproof, he immediately transferred the manager who had been looking for someone out after discovering that the thugs were missing, and planned to transfer the person back after the matter subsided.

    But now, the person who should have appeared thousands of miles away appeared in the lobby, even in such a awkward posture, he suddenly seemed to realize something, he couldn't help but chuckle, and then raised his eyes. Looking at Gu Lang's cold and clear eyes.

.Master Zhao suddenly had an absurd idea in his heart. Gu Lang knew what he did, and he also knew what he asked to do. He stood here just to see his own jokes.

    Seeing that Master Zhao stopped talking, Gu Lang didn't seem to care. He motioned to the two men holding the men to follow him. Under Master Zhao's incredible gaze, he dragged the man to the distance and looked inside to see the lively crowd. In front of him, he asked loudly: "Everyone, do any of you know this man?"

    Hearing his question, there was a buzzing voice in the crowd, seeming to be discussing how to answer Gu Lang's remarks. Finally, one of the thin men boldly raised his hand and pointed at the man. Loudly said: "I know him, he is the caretaker by Master Zhao, and he works with Master Zhao on weekdays."

.As soon as his words were uttered, it seemed as if a switch was turned on, and as if they had let others put aside their scruples, the group of people opened their mouths one after another.

    "Yes, it's him, he can be so fierce that he follows Master Zhao's arrogance."

    "Dog things that bully others."

    "I can also prove that he follows Master Zhao on weekdays, and he will do whatever Zhao Master tells him to do."

    Everyone was talking verbally, and even because they were too emotional, their voices became louder and louder.

    After listening to them expressionlessly, Gu Lang led the man to the group of bastards, looked at the group of suspicious bastards, and asked, "Do you know this person?"

.The gangsters looked at each other after hearing the words, and then carefully looked at the somewhat embarrassed man in front of him. Finally, they gathered together and discussed for a long time. In the end, the little head among them stood up and turned towards Gu Langdao. : "My son, he is the one who gave us money to let us hurt you."

    As soon as he said these words, Gu Lang didn't seem to have to ask any more, he turned his head and looked at the county grandfather above.

    The county grandfather received Gu Lang's gaze, the gavel in his hand slapped, and he made a'pop', turned his head to look at the gloomy old master Zhao below, and said loudly: "Zhao Yuan, it's up to now, you still What can I say?"