Chapter 37

The man was in his early twenties, wearing a scholar uniform, holding a folding fan depicting peony flowers in his hand, looking at an anxious Fu An, and said casually: "I said Fu Xiaopang, that thing is so expensive, and Today is the first day of sale. I will definitely not tell you that it is so popular. There must be more of them when we used to."

    Fu An paused anxiously, looked at him suspiciously, and asked in disbelief: "Are you sure?"

    The man laughed, nodded his head with a folding fan, and smiled: "If I guessed right, I'm afraid that when we passed by, we didn't sell much food. After all, not everyone is as cheating as you are. of."

    Fu An, who was a bit relieved, immediately exploded when he heard him say that. He watched him and argued: "I haven't been deceived!"

.The man curled his lips, a few helpless smiles appeared on his slightly romantic face, and said with a good temper: "Okay, you are not deceived."

    Fu An looked at the message that appeared in his eyes, ‘I know you have been deceived, but if you believe so, I can only obey you’ and suddenly became angry again. It's just that he didn't argue with him again this time, just looked at him and said, "You won't say that when you eat that thing later."

    The corners of the man's mouth became wider, and his face looked like I was waiting.

    Fu An looked even more angry, and his walking speed became a bit faster. After a while, he arrived at Chen Xing's booth.

    The man looked at the simple but elegantly arranged booth in front of him, and he suddenly came with a little interest. When he saw the beautiful boy who was busy in the booth, his eyes brightened. .Even in such a humble place, it still looks outstanding, even because there is no extra decoration on the body, it becomes more and more brilliant.

    The man looked at that brother several times, and then wanted to ask Fu An next to him about his situation, only to see the person who was still worried just now. At this time, his face was replaced with a look of joy and he hurriedly walked over to him. In front of that brother.

    The man raised his eyebrows, greeted his classmates, and walked forward. As soon as he reached Fu An, before he had time to say anything, he heard him yell at the beautiful little brother: " Little boss, do you still have the dessert you mentioned?"

    "Naturally there is."

    My brother’s voice is like a clear spring, but it’s not so pleasing to the man’s ears. Even the eyes that admired him changed a bit, and he looked at him with a somewhat scrutinizing gaze. .

.Neither Chen Xing nor Fu An noticed his changes, especially when Fu An knew that the things he wanted to eat could finally be eaten, they couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and then happily took out the purse and took it out of it. Take out enough silver taels and hand them to Chen Xing, and said happily, "You give me five pieces first."

    Chen Xing had raised his heart all morning, and when he saw Fu An coming with a few young men dressed as scholars, he completely relaxed. At this moment, seeing the silver pair handed by Fu An, there was a smile on his face, "Okay."

    As soon as Chen Xing stretched out his hand and was about to pick up the Yin Liangshi that Fu An handed over, suddenly a delicate folding fan stretched out from the side, blocking directly between the two of them.

    Both Chen Xing and Fu An were a little surprised, and both looked at the owner of the folding fan, with a little bit of doubt on their faces.