Chapter 5

After Chen Xing finished speaking, Gu Lang, who was sitting opposite him, slowly raised his head to look at him, and even Qiu Jiu who was next to him stopped his tidying up and stared at him suspiciously.

    Faced with the questioning glances cast by the two, Chen Xing felt pressure. He licked his dry lips and explained the plan he had planned on the way back. "I want to do a little business, but I don’t have any. capital."

    Chen Xing felt embarrassed after speaking, but as long as he thought that because he was not thick enough, he couldn't borrow money, he couldn't make money, and he couldn't afford to repay Gu Langqian, he could only bite the bullet and continue saying: "I promise , As long as I make money, I will pay you back immediately."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing quietly, and when his face became more and more red, he slowly said, "How much money do you need?"

.Chen Xing, who was originally prepared for rejection, heard Gu Lang answer him like this. He raised his head with a sigh, staring at Gu Lang with bright eyes, and said excitedly: "Half of money."

    After finishing speaking, Chen Xing thought of what Qiu Jiu said to him this morning, the excitement on his face suddenly disappeared, showing a little hesitation, and a little embarrassed: "If there are not so many, it doesn't matter, I can do it again. Think of a way."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing and his gaze dimmed a lot. He didn't know why he felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't wait for Chen Xing to continue speaking, he said directly: "Okay."

    Chen Xing was still thinking about the things he was going to buy, a trolley, two wooden barrels, seasonings for cooking, and ingredients, thinking about how to get it to keep the cost to a minimum. Suddenly hearing Gu Lang agree, he raised his head and looked at Gu Lang with an incredible expression in his eyes.

.Gu Lang thought he hadn't heard clearly, so he nodded gently on the desk and repeated it again, "I can lend you the money." After a pause, he added specifically, "But you have to pay it back as soon as possible, I But very poor!"

    Chen Xing's eyes lit up again, watching Gu Lang desperately nodding, "Well, I will pay it back as soon as possible, and I will pay you back as soon as I make money, I promise!"

    Looking at the smile that reappeared on Chen Xing's face, Gu Lang felt that the smiling Chen Xing was much more pleasing to the eye than the frustrated Chen Xing.

    Chen Xing was excited when he borrowed the start-up funds for himself for a while, and then he saw Qiu Jiu packing up the tableware and went out. Thinking of what he was good at, he immediately said to Gu Lang: "If you think it is possible, the meals at this family will be Let me do it!"

.Hearing Chen Xing himself made this request, Gu Lang became more and more satisfied. He nodded towards Chen Xing, which was regarded as agreeing to his proposal.

    Gu Lang asked Chen Xing to sit here and wait for him, and he went back to get the money.

    Seeing Gu Lang slowly leaving behind, Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang was really a good person! Not only did he take in himself, but he also loaned money to himself when he was in a difficult situation. After he made money, he would definitely improve Gu Lang's life.

    Just as Chen Xing was thinking about a bright future, Gu Lang had already returned with a dilapidated money bag.

    When Gu Lang handed the money bag to Chen Xing, he always felt that Chen Xing's eyes looked strange at him, but he didn't think much about it, thinking he was too happy.