Chapter 57

The man frowned and looked at the arrogant Gu Lang in front of him. His face was a bit ugly. It was just a small restaurant, and he dared to talk to him like this.

    Gu Lang didn't seem to see the man's darkened face, looked at him with a calm expression, and whispered, "I don't know what the son can advise?"

    The man's face became a bit ugly again, he squinted his eyes, and squeezed the fan in his hand, with a bit of anger in his tone, "Don't you know who I am?"

    Gu Lang raised his eyebrows, his pale face showed a rightly confused expression, and his tone was also a little puzzled, "Do I need to know who you are?"

    "You!" The man was irritated by his understatement, stretched out his folding fan to point at him, and said angrily: "You don't know who I am, so you dare to yell with me here!"

.Gu Lang looked at him calmly and asked softly: "So, son, are you?"

    The man seemed to be irritated by Gu Lang's ignorance, but he couldn't find a way to punish him for a while, and directly told him his name, "My name is Liao Hui."

    As soon as his words came out, some people in the surrounding crowd exclaimed, as if they finally remembered who the unreasonable person was in front of him.

    "Is he the nephew of the current county grandfather?"

    "Yeah, you recognize it too."

    "This little boss is going to be unlucky."

    "It's not a good thing to provoke him."

    "That's right, this store is also hard-spirited, isn't it nothing serious? It just happened to be fine. It's all right now, it's really serious."

.Gu Lang tilted his head slightly, as if he hadn't heard those people's comments. He just looked at Liao Hui in front of him and responded softly, "Oh, I see."

    After he reported his name, he was waiting for Liao Hui who came to cheat him after Gu Lang heard it. Not only did he look at Gu Lang's face without any fear, he didn't even change his face. Liao Hui, who was still holding his chin high and triumphant, suddenly felt that the breath in his chest suddenly became more uncomfortable.

    Liao Hui pointed to Gu Lang in front of him, and said angrily: "You know who I am, you still dare to treat me like this!"

    Gu Lang looked at him in anger, as if he didn't quite understand why he was angry, his face still had that light and breezy look, "If the son enters the door of our restaurant, he will naturally be a guest of our restaurant... It's just that the son not only didn't enter the door, but he was still messing around here. To me, he was naturally not an important person. If you are not an important person, you don’t need to know who you are. "

    After Gu Lang said this, he felt that it was not enough to say it. After thinking for two seconds, he continued: "Oh, yes, just like cats and dogs passing by on this road, do I need to care about their names?"

    "You fucking compare me to a dog!" Liao Hui yelled, not caring about being decent. He rolled up his sleeves and wanted to come up and argue with Gu Lang.

    "Liao Hui, what are you doing?" The girl standing next to Liao Hui watched his movements, and quickly reached out to hold him, not wanting him to make any impulsive actions.

    Liao Hui shook off the girl's hand and said impatiently: "What am I doing?.I must teach this unsure thing a lesson, let him know why this flower is so red! "

    After Liao Hui finished speaking, ignoring the girl's obstruction, he passed violently in Gu Lang's direction.

    The noise they made here aroused many people's onlookers. Even Qiu Jiu, who was running inside, ran out, looked at his young master with concern, and asked nervously, "My son, do you need help?"

    Gu Lang looked at Liao Hui who was only a few steps away from him, shook his head gently, and said faintly, "No, he can't do anything to me."

    Qiu Jiu glanced at the young man whose face had not changed, and then at the man who had come close, hesitated for a moment or retired. Since his prince said that, he believed that his prince must have a way.

.Liao Hui came to Gu Lang very angry, grabbed his collar, arrogantly said: "You look arrogant!"

    The people who had been onlookers watched his movements at this time, took a deep breath, and kept muttering:

    "Let me just say it, he will definitely not end well if he provokes this little overlord!"

    "Yes, you think he will be beaten soon!"

    "My God, I can't bear to watch it."

    "What the hell does he think, can't you be soft?"

    Gu Lang, who was at the center of the storm, was not as panicked as the onlookers imagined. He looked at the man holding his collar without changing his face. He seemed to be a little puzzled and asked, "My son, what is this going to do?"

.Liao Hui looked at the calm on Gu Lang's face and gritted his teeth. If he grabbed his collar just now, it was just because he was too angry to scare him. Then he looked at Gu Lang staring at him as if mocking him, he really wanted to hit him.

    Gu Lang was grabbed by him by the collar, the expression on his face did not change in any way, his gaze fell on Liao Hui's clenched fist, and asked lightly: "You want to beat me?"

    Liao Hui waved his fist, as if he was about to implement Gu Lang's words.

    Gu Lang was not afraid. His face without emotions finally showed an arc of irony, and said in a low voice, "Does your uncle know about these things you are doing outside?"

    Liao Hui's expression changed, and his anger faded a little.

.Gu Lang looked at him, the coldness of the corner of his mouth deepened a bit, "You just rely on your uncle to be busy with official duties and don't have time to care about you, so you are doing things outside under his banner."

    Liao Hui's hand holding his collar loosened a bit, but he still held it up and said, "What nonsense are you talking about, believe it or not, I will kill you!"

    The ridicule in Gu Lang's eyes was even worse, watching him continue to say: "Do you know what identity I am?"

    Liao Hui, who was already a little flustered, heard his words and immediately said, "What's your identity?"

    "I'm a Juren." After Gu Lang finished speaking, he continued in Liao Hui's incredible eyes: "If you dare to touch my finger today, I will definitely go to the yamen to file a complaint. See if your uncle will help you by then. , Still help me,"

    As soon as Gu Lang's words were spoken, Liao Hui completely released his grip.

.The new emperor of this dynasty emphasized literature over military affairs, and his presidency was still short, and there was an urgent need for people with real materials to help build the country. Therefore, the examination process set up is more stringent than before. Even a small child student is selected by thousands of people, not to mention a higher level than the child student, that is, you can be Official.

    If his uncle were to know that he was not only bullying people outside, but also bullying to the head of a man, Liao Hui could hardly imagine what punishment he would be punished.

    Gu Lang glanced at the people around who were wondering why he hadn't been beaten. He looked at Liao Hui in front of him with a calm tone and whispered, "If you want to eat something from our shop, please come early tomorrow."

    Listening to Gu Lang's words, Liao Hui thought that he was working as a clerk here as a person, and he could bear it again. Finally, he couldn't help but say to him, "I'm sick!".After speaking, it was as if a dog was chasing, pulling the girl and ran away.

    Standing next to Gu Lang, Qiu Jiu looked at the back of Liao Hui running away. He didn't understand what his son was making.