Chapter 120

Until Chen Xing followed the officials into the government, he was thinking about who would harm them like this, and thinking about it, his thoughts drifted to the Chen family.

    Just thinking about the current situation of the Chen family, Chen Xing became uncertain again. After all, the Chen family's vitality was greatly injured. If he were the Chen family, he would never trouble them at this time.

    But soon Chen Xing thought it might be the Chen family. After all, the Chen family has become like this, and it won't be broken no matter how bad it is. It is not impossible to drag them into the water together and make them feel better.

    Gu Lang turned his head and saw Chen Xing frowning. He seemed to be very annoyed. He couldn't help but asked aloud, "What's the matter?"

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang, who was looking towards him, and shook his head, showing a simple smile, "It's okay.After entering the Yamen after a while, they will be able to see who killed them, and there is no need to rush for a while.

    When Gu Lang heard Chen Xing say this, he just glanced at him definitely, and then he didn't ask more. Just took his hand gently, and said warmly to him: "Don't worry."

    Chen Xing looked into Gu Lang's eyes and smiled back at him, "Yeah."

    The officer who led the way turned his head and wanted to explain to them what was going on inside, only to see the two husbands he brought with him, looking at each other and laughing. He didn't know why he felt a little numb on his body, and shook his body subconsciously.

    In the end, Gu Lang recovered from the weird atmosphere first, turned his head to look at the officer staring at them, and said politely: "Owner, what do you want?"

.The officer looked at his husband with a gentle smile just now, and at this moment Gu Lang, who was expressionless on his face, murmured in his heart.

    However, the officer quickly remembered his task again, raised a faint smile, and said to them: "You may have to wait a while after going in later."

    "It's okay." Gu Lang's lips curled up in a polite arc, and said politely to the official: "We have nothing to do with us, and it doesn't matter if we wait."

    Hearing Gu Lang's words like this, the officials felt a lot more comfortable. He originally thought that Gu Lang, as a juror, must have his own arrogance. He didn't expect that not only did he have no arrogance, but he spoke so politely. A lot of goodwill.

.What they didn't expect was that when they entered the Yamen together, the county grandfather, who should have appeared later according to the officials' instructions, and his master sitting on a high platform seemed to be waiting for their arrival.

    The leading official was obviously startled when he saw the county grandfather sitting there, and after reacting, he immediately saluted the two above.

    The county grandfather waved to the officer, indicating that he needn't be polite, and then looked at Gu Lang and Chen Xing who followed him in and saluted him, and said familiarly to them: "Two, Long time no see. I heard that Gu Juren had a small problem some time ago. I don't know what's going on now?"

    When the county grandfather said this, most of his eyes were placed on Gu Lang, his gaze scanned up and down, as if he was deciding something.

.Gu Lang stared at him without changing his face, and arched his hands at him, "Thank you, the county grandfather, for your concern, Gu, everything is fine."

    The county grandfather nodded, then retracted his gaze, and then moved his gaze to the servant who was standing next to him, and instructed: "Since the suffering master has arrived, now press the suspect up."