Chapter 126

Early the next morning, when Chen Xing woke up, he opened his eyes and found himself lying in Gu Lang's arms. He looked at Gu Lang's handsome face close at hand. Thinking of what happened yesterday, his face immediately blushed. Moved comfortably.

    As a result, this movement seemed to disturb Gu Lang, and his eyes moved as if he was about to wake up.

    Seeing that Gu Lang seemed to be waking up soon, Chen Xing closed his eyes in panic, pretending that he was not yet awake.

    Soon, Chen Xing only felt the sound of Xixi Suosuo coming from around him, and then a warm touch fell on his forehead, and then a very low voice, "Take a good rest, it's hard work."

    Immediately, Chen Xing noticed that the person next to him lifted the quilt and got out of the bed, but after he got out of the bed, he carefully covered himself with the quilt.

.Hearing the sound of wearing clothes, Chen Xing's eyes quietly opened a slit, and then he saw the traces of Gu Langzheng wearing his clothes with his back facing freely. A little bit of it was covered by the clothes he was wearing, and then a waistband tied the flexible waist.

    Seeing this scene, Chen Xing thought of the indescribable scenes that took place yesterday. His face became a little bit hot, and then he slowly retracted himself into the quilt, trying to cover his own feelings with a cup. Sorry.

    On the other end, Gu Lang, who was already dressed, turned his head to look at the little ball on the bed, smiled lightly, took a step forward subconsciously, and then as if thinking of something, he stepped back and walked outside. . His stars are so shy, and he did such an intimate thing yesterday, so he should let him digest it first.

.Hearing a click from the door, Chen Xing slowly stretched his head out of the quilt, revealing a pair of round eyes, staring in the direction of the door, and couldn't help but smile secretly.

    When Gu Lang ordered the newcomer from the mansion to boil the bath water and return to the room with the soft rice porridge, what he saw was Chen Xing who was a little shy, but still looked at himself with a bit of joy.

    As soon as Gu Lang saw his appearance, his heart instantly softened, he immediately put down the tray in his hand, walked quickly in front of Chen Xing, supported him to sit up, and asked him: " Is there something uncomfortable about your body?"

    As soon as Gu Lang's words fell, Chen Xing's face was slowly reddening, and then he lowered his head and shook his head lightly, and said like a gnat: "No, I'm fine, it's just that there was something wrong when I got up just now. Too neat, it's better now."

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with gentle eyes, stretched out his hand to give him the broken hair on the side of his cheek, and then gently said, "Eat some food first, and I will take you to the bubble bath when I'm finished. ."

    Hearing what Gu Lang said, Chen Xing finally understood what Gu Lang was doing when he went out just now and why it took so long to come back. He softly agreed, which was regarded as agreeing to Gu Lang's proposal.

    However, when Chen Xing got up to get out of bed to eat, Gu Lang first held him down, smiled gently at him under his confused expression, and said to him: "You are in bed. Lie down, I'll bring it to you."

    Chen Xing felt that although he was a little uncomfortable, he had not yet reached the point where he could not act. Hearing Gu Lang say this was like refusal.

.But before Chen Xing refused to say anything, he felt a warm touch on his lips, and then he stared blankly at Gu Lang after he kissed him and got up, strode to the table and took the porridge and walked back. Before the bed.