Chapter 8

"Little boss, I want two bowls today!"

    The loud voice of a woman is particularly loud in the lively streets.

    "Hao Le!" A hearty voice followed, and then two bowls of fragrant Mapo tofu bibimbap were handed to the caller's hand.

    The man took the meal for himself and left, and the people waiting behind her immediately lined up.

    Chen Xing quickly collected the money, swiftly serving the customers.

    Just when Chen Xing was in full swing, an extraordinarily arrogant voice came from the back of the crowd, "You all get out, get out, let me in."

    The guests in front of Chen Xing split into two columns, revealing the shouting people behind them.

    Chen Xing looked at the man with an unusually arrogant walking posture and a few helpers behind him, pursing his lips, and secretly stood on guard.

.Lai Jiu had been observing for a long time and found that this little brother’s business was better than he had imagined, and that the raw material for the dish he made was only tofu, and there were sporadic minced meats. Presumably, apart from the capital, he could make more. This made his eyes even hotter.

    When Lai Jiu walked in front of Chen Xing and looked at the fair-skinned and delicate-faced brother in front of him, his eager thoughts became more and more prosperous. If he can marry him, he will not be a bull or a horse for himself in the future. People belong to him, and money belongs to him.

    Thinking of this, Lai Jiu's eyes staring at Chen Xing grew hotter, and a greasy smile appeared on his face, "Do you know who I am?"

    Chen Xing only felt that the man in front of him looked a little disgusting when looking at him, but he didn't think too much. When he heard him asking like this, he shook his head subconsciously and said softly, "I don't know."

.The smile on Lai Jiu’s face got bigger. He stared at Chen Xing’s mouth with a bad smile, and said in a low voice, “It’s okay if you don’t know me, you’ll just need to know me in the future. Now I’m telling you, my name is Lai Jiu, this I cover all the business in the two streets."

    Chen Xing hesitated and nodded. He didn't understand what he said to him. Could it be that he wanted him to pay the protection fee? Thinking of the hard-earned money in the past few days, he didn't want to spend a single point.

    Seeing Chen Xing's behavior, Lai Jiu's abacus became louder, and the expression on his face became more proud. He looked at Chen Xing with a certain expression, "Let's do it, you give me ten silvers." , I will cover you from now on."

    Then he paused and looked at Chen Xing's face and continued: "Otherwise, you can marry me. As long as you marry me, you don't have to worry about any trouble in the future."

.Chen Xing stared at him in disbelief. He didn't expect that he, a big man, would actually be robbed by others.

    Seeing Chen Xing's heart getting more itchy, Lai Jiu leaned in front of Chen Xing, raised his hand to touch his face, who knew he hadn't touched Chen Xing before, and he opened his hand with a snap.

    Lai Jiu clutched his painful hand, then looked at Chen Xing who looked at him disgustingly, and suddenly a wave of nameless fire rose in his heart. The rice and the mapo tofu inside were spilled all over the floor, and the crowd watching the excitement around them even exclaimed.

    Chen Xing stared at the arrogant man in front of him angrily and clenched his fists.

    Looking at his angry look, Lai Jiu laughed, and said loudly, "It's your honor for my uncle to see you..If you don't give money, give it to someone, or you will show up once in the future and I will ruin your stall once. "