Chapter 117

Since Gu Lang went into a coma that day, Chen Xing has never been to the store again and has stayed at home to take care of Gu Lang. But Gu Lang did not wake up as quickly as Qiu Jiu said.

    One day, two days, three days... There was no sign of Gu Lang waking up at all.

    Chen Xing also changed from being calm at the beginning to anxiety, and even panic later. He looked at the man lying on the bed, and then thought of the scene of him fainting in front of him that day, and he couldn't help breathing quickly.

    Chen Xing felt very scared. If Gu Lang kept sleeping like this, he didn't know what he should do or what to do next. As long as he thought of not having Gu Lang participating in the days to come, he would feel extremely uncomfortable.

.Chen Xing slowly lowered his body, leaned on Gu Lang's side, took his hand on his cheek, feeling the question slightly lower than ordinary people, and murmured: "Gu Lang, hurry up. Was it good to wake up."

    The person on the bed lay quietly, like every day in the past, without any movement.

    Chen Xing gradually turned his head, buried his face under the quilt, and muttered: "You have slept for too long, and I am scared alone."

    Chen Xing was afraid that Gu Lang would never wake up again, he was afraid to leave him alone, and he was afraid that everything he had finally gotten would soon disappear because of Gu Lang's departure. Before Gu Lang fainted, he didn't even know that Gu Lang was already so important to him before he knew it. It was so important that he was sad to think that Gu Lang would leave.

.Just when Chen Xing was lying on the bed, thinking about how to wake Gu Lang, there was a knock on the door.

    Chen Xing raised his head and looked at the door, as if he had suddenly thought of something, he straightened up quickly to sort out the expression on his face, and shouted at the door: "Come in!"

    As the door creaked, Qiu Jiu walked in with a tray in his hand and a bowl of medicine on it.

    Qiu Jiu saw Chen Xing's red eye sockets at first glance. He didn't ask for the reason, he just handed the tray in front of Chen Xing, "Little boss, this is the medicine for the son."

    Chen Xing did not receive the medicine, but first helped Gu Lang to raise his head and put him in a good position to drink the medicine, and then took the medicine from Qiu Jiu's hand and fed it to Gu Lang.

.Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing’s proficient posture in giving Gu Lang medicine, and couldn’t help feeling the little boss’s care for his boss. I mastered the technique of feeding medicine within a short time, and there was no extra action ever since.

    While Qiu Jiu was sighing, Chen Xing had already given Gu Lang the medicine.

    Chen Xing put the empty bowl on the tray and looked at Gu Lang, who was still unconscious. After hesitating for a moment, he couldn't help but ask: "Isn't it said that Gu Lang will wake up soon? Why so many days have passed? , Is he still like this?"

    Hearing Chen Xing's words, Qiu Jiu didn't know how to answer. His son had never had such an experience before, and they didn't know what to do! He scratched his hair and said tangledly, "Little boss, the doctor said so."

.Chen Xing suddenly turned his head to look towards Qiu Jiu, almost startled him.

    Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing’s bloodshot eyes. He didn’t know why he suddenly felt that this gentle little brother seemed a bit scary at this time. He cautiously asked: "Little, little boss, why? NS?"