Chapter 96

The maid's scream calmed Chen Ling'er, who was still in anger, but she felt a little flustered. She subconsciously reached out to touch her face, only to feel warmth.

    Chen Linger's heart squatted, put her hand down, only to see the blood on it, she screamed, "Ah!!! My face." Then she fainted.

    The maid looked at the lady lying on the ground and cried, "Miss, lady, don't scare me! How can I explain to the master and madam when you are like this!"

    Hearing the noise in the room, the young man who was eavesdropping outside finally couldn't help it. He quietly stretched out a head and looked into the box, only to see two bosses standing there staring ugly forward. There was blood on that Miss Chen's face lying on the ground.

    The boy was startled, and quickly retracted his head, and the cat walked out quietly with his waist down. .He learned such a big secret today, and when he goes back to tell the butler, the butler will tell his wife again, the wife will definitely reward them.

    Gu Lang, who was comforting Chen Xing, took a look at the young man’s hiding place just now, and then lowered his head to look at the two masters and servants on the ground, and said coldly: "Don’t cry! Your lady just became hysterical. , I fell down and became like this. Presumably when you came there were more than the two of you, hurry up and call for someone to come with you and bring your lady back to see a doctor is the business!"

    When the little maid heard Gu Lang's words, she seemed to be paying attention, and she nodded and said: "Yes, yes, the most important thing now is to take my lady to see the doctor and go back to see the doctor." After speaking, she stood up and was busy. Ran out.

    Chen Xing looked at Chen Ling'er, who was lying on the ground with blood on his face, and asked a little tangledly: "Is she okay like this?"

.Gu Lang's thoughts just now were all on Chen Xing, who was frightened. Only then did he give a little thought to the woman on the ground, glanced at it and said faintly: "I can't die, the big deal is disfigurement."

    Chen Xing feels that for a girl, disfigurement is the biggest punishment for her! How did Gu Lang say such terrible things with this calm face!

    Chen Xing vaguely felt that there was something in violation of Gu Lang's body, but he only caught a thread. Before he could figure out a clue, his inexplicable thoughts were directly taken by the little maid and her who had just gone out. The helper who came was interrupted.

    Seeing them hurriedly carrying Chen Ling'er out, Chen Xing was still a little worried, "Although it was only an accident that she became like this, will the Chen family come to us for trouble?"

.Gu Lang raised his eyebrows lightly, looked at Chen Xing who was worried, and said lightly: "Even without her, wouldn't the Chen family trouble us?"

    Chen Xing suddenly choked, yeah, the Chen family was greedy for their formula, that's why they took such a black hand. Even without Chen Linger's appearance, he wouldn't let go of the Chen family like this, so why should he bother with mediocrity.

    It’s just that Fang Fang is impossible. After all, with the greedy nature of the Chen family, he even wants a recipe that has nothing to do with him. Even if they give the recipe, they probably won’t be satisfied. There will only be endless blackmail. What they have to do now is find a way to resist the Chen family.

    Newspaper officials are no good. After all, Chen Family No.1 didn't kill and set fire, and No.2 didn't take it by force. They just told the people below not to sell them. Is such unfair competition illegal? .There is no violation of the law at all, and no one will take care of it!