Chapter 16

In the rainy season, not only will you not know when it will rain, but you will not know how much it will rain.

    This morning, when Chen Xing came together, he saw the drizzle outside the window and watched the rain fall on the newly sprouting branches, forming clusters of small drops of water.

    Chen Xing stared out the window and looked a little fascinated. It was not until a gust of wind hit him that his whole body was agitated, and he suddenly came back to his senses. With some regret, he went back to the bed and put on his clothes, thinking that he would go to the stall earlier today, otherwise the heavy rain would not be good later.

    When Qiu Jiu came to help, I saw Chen Xing had already prepared breakfast. He yawned and looked at Chen Xing and asked in surprise, "How did you get up today?"

    Chen Xing added seasoning to the cooked chicken noodle soup and said without looking up: "The weather is bad today, let's go there soon..Gu Gongzi should be awake, you can ask him to come and eat noodles? "

    Qiu Jiu nodded and left.

    When Qiu Jiu left, Chen Xing looked at the three bowls of noodles with satisfaction, and walked towards the living room.

    After the three of them had breakfast together, Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu put on their clothes and set off under Gu Lang's gaze.

    Gu Lang, dressed in Tsing Yi, was standing on the porch. The breeze gently blew the hem of his clothes. The sound of raindrops gradually became louder in his ears. He looked at the busy two people and urged warmly: "If the rain is heavy, you will come back earlier. , Don't get sick."

    Chen Xing nodded, looked at the thinly dressed Gu Lang, waved to him, and said loudly: "We know, you are not in good health. Go back to the house."

    Under Chen Xing's repeated urging, Gu Lang just turned around and returned to the house.

.After watching Gu Lang leave, Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief, and said to Qiu Jiu next to him: "Let's go."

    At this time, there should be only Gu Lang’s study room, but at this time there is another young man in his early twenties standing in front of Gu Lang, facing him respectfully: "Master, the evidence of Lai Xin's family. It has all been handed over to the county magistrate here. We have also led them to file a complaint with those people who were miserably killed by Lai Xin, and the verdict should come down soon."

    Gu Lang responded calmly, watching the gradual increase in rain outside, and whispered: "It's almost noon, boil a pot of ginger sugar water, and then boil two stoves with enough hot water for bathing."

    The young man was a little surprised when he heard the order, and after a moment he responded without hesitation, "Yes."

    Chen Xing felt that fortunately they went fast, and when they arrived at the stall from Gu's house, the original drizzle had turned into a downpour.
.Chen Xing looked at the increasing rain, and was a little worried about whether today’s things could not be sold. Who knew the rain became smaller after a while. When they sold almost, there was another servant of a big family. They bought all the leftover meals.

    Chen Xing felt very lucky. At the same time, looking at the dark clouds that gradually gathered in the sky, he quickly greeted Qiu Jiu to pack up and go back. He felt that there must be a heavy rain later.

    Sure enough, after Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu finished packing up their things and hurriedly looking back home, the rain that had already stopped cracked down again. When the two entered Gu's house, they were all wet.