"Do you know me?" Chen Xing felt more and more curious after hearing what he said.

    The young man shook his head, and under Chen Xing’s disappointed gaze, he continued: “But I know you and know that you will have three stores soon. I think your original manpower is probably not enough, so I wanted to recommend myself. After all, it's hard to find a buddy this year."

    After listening to him clarify the ins and outs in a few words, Chen Xing felt that he was a manufacturable, and he became more interested in him. After thinking for a moment, after asking his name, let him go to the Chen's restaurant to look for him in three days, and then decide whether to use him or not.

.The young man was grateful for Dade's response. The middle-aged man looked at the young man and opened his mouth, as if he wanted to beg for an errand in front of his new owner.

    But as soon as he raised his head, he faced Gu Lang's expressionless face and the serious servants. He held his breath and couldn't speak for a long time. In the end, he whispered dumbly, turned and left here.

    After dealing with the only two people here, the ownership of this store will belong to Chen Xing and the others.

    Chen Xing carefully observed the topography here. Not far away is the wharf where people come and go, and there is a constant flow of people coming and going by the boatman. No matter how you look at it, it will not be a place lacking business.

    It's just that according to the scene he saw just now, he was a little bit skeptical of his own judgment. In the end, he still looked behind him. The young man who was not far away from him asked, "How is your business here?"

.The young man named Wang Zhe thought for a while, looked at the face of the new owner in front of him, and finally chose to tell the truth, "Not very good."

    "Why?" Chen Xing asked directly without going around with him.

    I saw that the young man's face changed, he seemed to be very tangled, and finally he spoke slowly, "This, I think, it may be that the food does not suit the taste of the guests."

    Out of the corner of Chen Xing's eyes, he looked at the remaining dough on the table. After thinking about it, he said, "Will you be down?"

    After the youth nodded, he immediately ordered Chen Xing a bowl of noodles.

    Chen Xing took a sip, and felt that it was not a problem that suits the taste of the customer, or that there is no problem of taste at all. He looked at the worried young man next to him, and continued: "Your shop has always been doing this. Haven't thought of changing it?"

.The young man scratched his head, seeming a little embarrassed, and said directly: "I'm just a runaway. In the past, a distant relative of the owner had the final say in the store, and I couldn't talk about the store."

    Chen Xing nodded when he heard the words, and vaguely understood why only the two of them were here today.

    After continuing to observe the environment of the shop, sending the youth to close the shop, and thanking the officials who followed them for so long, the three of Chen Xing and the others returned to Gu's house.

    As soon as they entered the door, the three people who were already hungry didn't pick them, and swiftly ordered three bowls of noodles.

    When the noodles were down and his stomach was satisfied, Chen Xing began to talk to Gu Lang about his experience of seeing the store today.

.Just before speaking, Chen Xing suddenly realized a problem, and that was that the owner of these stores was Gu Lang, not himself. Even if he wanted to have control, he had to get Gu Lang's consent.