Looking at the book, Chen Xing wanted to read it, but because Gu Lang was still in front of him, he still hesitated.

    However, Gu Lang was the first to discover his small movements, and he didn't care too much and said: "You can watch it if you want, and all these things are left to you."

    Chen Xing was a little embarrassed when he said this, but he picked up the book and read it carefully. After reading it, he looked at Gu Lang with a surprised look, and said in surprise: "I , Do we need to spend that much money a month?"

.Just one month's lumber money spent a full dozen silver, not to mention the other miscellaneous things added up, the three of them actually needed twenty-two taels, which is not even Gu Lang's medicine money.

    Looking at Chen Xing's astonishment, Gu Lang was a little annoyed in his heart. Did he write too much, but this was already his account that he had cut out a lot of things that Chen Xing didn't need to know.

    After a moment of surprise, Chen Xing quickly adjusted his mentality. He felt that it must have been difficult for Gu Lang's thin body to support this family. He didn't tell himself these things some time ago, just because he didn't want to worry about himself.

    Suddenly, he was moved and felt a little guilty. After all, he is also a member of this family, and he has let Gu Lang bear the burden for so long alone.

.Gu Lang watched the changes on Chen Xing's face, seeing him from surprise to touch at the beginning, to firmness at the end. Thinking that he should have misunderstood something, but before he could explain anything, Chen Xing spoke again.

    "Don't worry, I will definitely make money in the future and maintain this family well! If you have anything in the future, there is no need to keep hiding from me."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's shining eyes, and for the first time he felt that he didn't know what to say. Finally, he struggled a bit, and nodded in acquiescence to Chen Xing's proposal.

    Seeing Gu Lang nodded and agreed, Chen Xing looked at another booklet and looked at the yellow cover. He was a little more curious in his eyes, "Is this?"

    Seeing him looking at the booklet, Gu Lang whispered: "This is the booklet I receive from Juren. The government will distribute it at the beginning of every month."

.It was the first time Chen Xing saw this kind of thing, and he didn't wait for Gu Lang to say anything. He took a look at the little book and looked at it clearly remembering what year, month and day, and when did he pick up the thing there. , He felt extraordinarily magical.

    After Chen Xing read the contents in it roughly, he saw that there was still an envelope under it. He looked at the envelope that looked a little new, and then at Gu Lang who was sitting there, with doubts in his eyes. It's plain and clear.

    Gu Lang looked at his eyes, the corners of his mouth became wider, and his tone became more seductive: "You open it and take a look."

    Chen Xing looked at Gu Langshen's mysterious appearance, hesitated for a while, reached out and picked up the envelope, opened it and saw that there were a few silver tickets inside.

.In Gu Lang's slightly encouraging eyes, Chen Xing took out the silver notes and looked at them, and found that each one was worth a hundred taels of silver, and there were six in total.

    After staying for a while in ancient times, Chen Xing also had some knowledge of the prices here. As far as he knows, the money is enough for a small and rich family to make a good living.

    Looking at these things, Chen Xing was surprised for a few minutes at first, and then suddenly remembered that when he first came to this home, Gu Lang's appearance of'poor at home' showed that the look in Gu Lang's eyes suddenly became a little weird. .

    Gu Lang originally looked at Chen Xing enthusiastically. These things were calculated by him, not to make Chen Xing too surprised, and to prevent him from worrying more about their future lives.

.However, what Gu Lang did not expect was that Chen Xing did not show a particularly happy look after reading these things. Instead, he stared at him with an indescribable expression, his eyes never moved by foreign objects. Gu Lang was a little moved, and even couldn't help feeling a little strange. He looked at Chen Xing and whispered, "What's the matter?"

    Chen Xing pursed his lips, endured forbearance, and finally did not hold it back. He looked at Gu Lang and asked directly, "You didn't say that when you first started."

    Even if he is as clever as Gu Lang, listening to Chen Xing's headless words, he still feels a little confused, "Say what?"

.When Chen Xing saw Gu Lang ask this question, the expression on his face was obviously lowered. Although he could understand that he was not familiar when he first met, and that he was just an outsider to Gu Lang at the time, the feeling of being excluded still made him feel excluded. He felt a little uncomfortable, and he couldn't help but complained, "You told me when you first started that your family is very poor!"

    But now it seems that it is not the case at all, not only is it not poor, but also an invisible rich. This made Chen Xing feel that he had been deceived, making him unable to turn his mind for a while.

    Gu Lang was stunned for a moment, looked at Chen Xing's as if accusing eyes, thinking that he still had a lot of things that he hadn't explained, it was a rare guilty conscience. After a short period of hesitation, he decided to hide it, after all, those things were too far-reaching. .He just wants Chen Xing to do what he likes happily under his protection, and he doesn't need to worry about the rest.

    However, even though he thought so in his heart, he watched Chen Xing staring at him with grievances that he didn't even realize. He sighed silently in his heart, and then came to Chen Xing's side and flashed at him. Among the flickering eyes, he looked straight at him, and then said: "I'm sorry."

    The moment Gu Lang spoke, Chen Xing's mood sank, and the sadness that he himself didn't know why he had appeared appeared.

    Chen Xing heard Gu Lang sigh softly, and when he felt a little sad, he was rushed into an embrace with a slight fragrance of medicine.

    "I'm sorry, I never thought I would like you this way in the future, so I lied to you."

.The warm breath spread on his ears, feeling the strength of Gu Lang hugging him, Chen Xing's heart was beating pounding, and even the little thoughts just now floated away, and Gu Lang's words kept reverberating in his mind. , His face started to redden a little.

    "Actually, I was just asking casually."

    Hearing what he said, Gu Lang lowered his head and saw Chen Xing's red ears, and then he kissed him like a demon.

    Chen Xing's eyes widened suddenly, and the hands holding Gu Lang's back couldn't help tightening for a few minutes, so as to avoid slipping to the place due to soft legs.

    When Chen Xing came out of the study with the box in his arms, his eyes were blurred, his cheeks were red, his footsteps were still a bit staggering, and his clothes were a little messy. At this moment, there was only a mass of paste left in his mind, as if he couldn't remember anything, he walked towards his room mechanically.