Gu Lang looked at Gu Lang who was about to go out, and said calmly: "Master Chen, there are a few people who want to see you. I think it would be better for you to wait for them to come over."

    After speaking, Gu Lang looked at the county grandfather above.

    The county grandfather received Gu Lang's sight, and he waved his hand to let the officials below stop Master Chen from going.

    "Since the case has been accepted by the officer, it is natural that a Zi Chou Yinmao must be sentenced to come, and Master Chen is asked to stay at his feet. Once the matter is explained clearly, it will not be too late for you to leave."

.Master Chen looked at the officials who surrounded him, and his bad premonition grew stronger. Hearing the words of the county grandfather, he knew that he could not leave now, so he stood there with an angry look. Waiting to see what Gu Lang has to do next.

    Seeing Master Chen wanted to leave but couldn't leave, he looked like a trapped beast in a desperate situation, Gu Lang gently curled his lips, and then looked at the county grandfather above, "Master, that's what I said. A few are outside, can you let them in now?"

    Master Chen nodded when he heard the words, "Let them come in!"

    Immediately, in the tense sight of Master Chen, three plainly dressed men who looked a little down and out came in. One of them was a man in his 50s who was still dragging a leg and limping.

    The moment they came in, Master Chen's expression became very difficult to look at.

.After the three of them bowed to the county grandfather above, Gu Lang announced the identities of the men to everyone present, "The three of them are the shopkeepers of the three shops that were snatched by Master Chen back then." The county grandfather nodded when he heard the words, then looked at the three men below and asked in a low voice, "Gu Lang is telling the truth?"

    "What the son said is true." The oldest man with a disabled foot stood up and said loudly: "Back then, we were all the shopkeepers who worked under the hands of the Gu family. When we knew that the Gu family was in trouble, we still I want to keep the store well and wait for the son to come back for acceptance."

    Having said that, the man turned his gaze to Master Chen over there, with a faint bit of hatred in his eyes, "Master Chen later wanted to take over the shop in the name of having married his owner. We didn't have any. After receiving the order from the owner, it is naturally impossible to change hands without permission.

.It’s just that no one thought that the Chen family would actually do us a bad hand, not only wounded us, but then even falsely accused us of enriching our own pockets, guarding ourselves for theft, and forcibly driving us out of the shop in the name of clearing the door for Gu’s family. Got out. Later, we also used the power in our hands to make us unable to live in this city. "

    Hearing this, the people around all took a breath. They knew that Master Chen was a bad temper, but they didn’t know that Master Chen was still such a cruel and merciless person who had taken other people’s shops and beat all these shopkeepers. go out.

    What's more, all this Master Chen did was under the banner of Gu family's in-laws, and he didn't see how they would take care of the original heirs of Gu's family after receiving the benefits!

.Suddenly a voice rang out from the crowd, yelling: "I heard that Master Chen was still suppressing Gu Juren's small restaurant some time ago. He will not just follow the original route and want to annex that small restaurant. Bar?"

    "Fucking, this is too shameless!"

    "In this way, Miss Chen's family is really the kind of Master Chen! The same cruelty."

    Master Chen listened to the discussions of the people around him. Not only did he feel embarrassed, he even had some embarrassing thoughts. He pointed at three men not far away and shouted:

    "You untouchables, you must have received Gu Lang's money to slander me here. If you say that I occupy Gu's shop, you can show evidence, otherwise if everyone is like you. If you slander others with such empty words, then there is no king's law!.If you can't come up with evidence today, I will definitely not let you go! "

    The three of them looked at such an imposing Master Chen, their bloodliness had been smoothed out after several years of learning, they couldn't help but stepped back and looked at Gu Langlai, who was calm and unhurried, one after another.

    Gu Lang received the gazes of the three people, walked slowly in front of Master Chen, and said softly: "Master Chen, before giving you the so-called evidence, I want to ask, can you prove the three shops they mentioned? It’s yours, and you can come up with the corresponding title deed."

    "Of course I can get it!" Master Chen was irritated by Gu Lang in front of him, and he said it without thinking.

    After speaking, Master Chen looked at the smile on Gu Lang's lips, and suddenly he had a bad premonition. He felt that Gu Lang's smile was like seeing the prey he liked for a long time, and he finally entered his trap. among.

.Without waiting for Master Chen to repent, Gu Lang continued: "In this case, it is better for Master Chen to take the title deed and show us what you said is true."

    Hearing Gu Lang mentioning the title deed, Master Chen's brain suddenly buzzed, and now he finally understood what Gu Lang wanted to do with this. He just wanted to force himself to take out the title deed.

    Thinking of the hands and feet he had made, Master Chen showed a bit of annoyance on his face. He absolutely couldn't take out those contracts here! His mind was spinning quickly, trying to find a way to get out of trouble.

    Gu Lang looked at Master Chen who was silent, but continued aggressively, "Master Chen, how? As long as you can take out the land deeds, you can prove that the shops belong to you. You just have to give a word, let It's just a simple matter for people to take the land deed. Why are you so entangled?"

.As Gu Lang's gentle question fell, Master Chen continued to have thin beads of sweat falling on his face. He looked at Gu Lang and said, "That land deed, that land deed, I don’t know where I put it. , I couldn’t find it all at once."

    "Oh, is it?" Gu Lang squinted at Master Chen, looked at the sweat beads on his forehead, and said faintly: "Master Chen, are you afraid you can't find it, but you just don't want to find it?"

    Master Chen suddenly raised his head to look at Gu Lang, watching him with a non-smiling expression, clenched his fists, his eyes were full of forbearance.

    When everyone around them looked at their reaction, they suddenly felt quite confused. It was just a title deed. If you took it out, you could prove that what Master Chen said was true, so why delay so long.

    "Master Chen, let me just talk about why you can't get those three land leases.".Gu Langqing's cold eyebrows sharpened suddenly, and he stared at Master Chen: "Because the three land deeds in your hand are fake, you may not be able to tell them on weekdays, but they will definitely be exposed when you get them here."

    Gu Lang dropped a shocking thunder that surprised everyone present, and the field exploded again.

    "Master Chen, Master Chen, your burden is so big! You dare to forge official documents, do you know what crime this is?!"

    Master Chen is now a sweat, but he knows in his heart that he can't just recognize it like this, otherwise he will be finished. He suddenly turned his head to look at Gu Lang, and said unceremoniously: "How dare you say this! What evidence do you have?!"
.