Hearing what Madam Chen said, Gu Lang looked at her with a little more scrutiny. Even Chen Xing looked over curiously, as if he wanted to know what Madam Chen said about making up.

    Madam Chen met their different looking gazes, her expression remained unchanged, and she immediately fixed her gaze on Gu Lang, as if she wanted to see him clearly, and then slowly said:

    "When our two families decided to get married, the people originally decided were you and Ling'er, but unfortunately they made a mistake.Now, we want to make up for this mistake and want to remarry Linger to you. Don't worry, when Ling'er gets married, we will definitely not lose her dowry, and we will put that jade pendant in it. "

    When Mrs. Chen said this, she didn't evade Chen Xing next to her, as if his opinion didn't matter at all.

    Chen Xing was stunned at this time. He felt that if Mrs. Chen wanted to marry her daughter, she could marry early in the morning, so how could she still wait until today. Since I said it today, there must be some conspiracy. Thinking of the novels he had read before, he couldn't help thinking about what Chen Linger did irreparably wrong, so as to ruin her eldest lady’s innocence, so he was looking for someone to take over. Must look good and be selected?

.Thinking about this, not only did Chen Xing not take the least bit of a mistake, he even looked at Gu Lang with a little more sympathy. He felt that it was so pitiful that Gu Lang was selected by such a Yue family.

    Gu Lang didn't know what Chen Xing thought, but he felt a bit weird from the look he looked at him, and his heart suddenly became tight. He didn't guess that the Chen family would have this idea, but he obviously didn't want it. Yanfu.

    Therefore, Gu Lang raised his eyes to look at the two upwards, and said with a firm tone: "Gu has no plans to take a concubine."

    Mrs. Chen's heart suddenly became blocked when she listened to him, and finally couldn't help but say, "My Linger is not a concubine when you marry you."

    Gu Lang raised his eyes to meet Mrs. Chen's indignant gaze, and sneered sharply, "I already have a righteous monarch. Chen Ling'er is not a concubine when he is married, so what about it?"

.Madam Chen wanted to refute his words, but when she saw the irony in Gu Lang's eyes, she suddenly felt a feeling that Gu Lang knew their conspiracy and tricks. He just said that. Such ignorance of praise is also deliberate.

    Gu Lang looked at Madam Chen, who had nothing to say, and did not intend to continue to talk to her. He just smiled and said, "Madam, I have already made it very clear just now. The purpose of my visit here is to get back to my house. A token to give. As for the side, I don’t want it."

    After Gu Lang said this, even Mrs. Chen, who was still amiable just now, had her face collapsed, and she seemed to be a little gloomy.

    "Since our nephew has such a prejudice against us, then we are not too difficult for others. I just hope that the nephew will consider it carefully. If we want to regret it in the future, I am afraid it will not work!"

.Master Chen, who had been slowed down, spoke again, but his tone was full of threats, as if Gu Lang did not agree to them, and he would encounter accidents.

    Gu Lang was not afraid of the threat at all, and said firmly: "Since the words have been spoken, Gu will naturally be responsible for it."

    "Okay, very good!" Seeing that Gu Lang had been determined and couldn't persuade him to marry his daughter, Master Chen became angry immediately. He didn't intend to talk to him any more, and directly issued an order to evict him. "In that case, my Chen family can't tolerate your big Buddha, please come back!"

    Master Chen didn't intend to maintain even the most basic face in this appearance.

.Gu Lang was not annoyed. He raised his eyebrows gently, tapped his fingers on the table a few times, and said unceremoniously: "Master Chen, I'm afraid you have misunderstood, you are the door of the Gu family. I didn't want to come, but you wrote to me that my Gu family still had tokens left here, so I came to retrieve them. Now I have arrived, and asked if the good tokens could be returned."

    After speaking, Gu Lang seemed to have thought of something again. He raised his eyes to Master Chen above, showing a mocking smile, "Or, the token that Master Chen said has long since become something of the Chen family, and now he thinks Are you stingy if you want to take it out?"

    Gu Lang's remarks were so piercing and heart-stirring, he almost pointed out to the face of the Chen family's embezzlement of the Gu family's betrothal gift. Master Chen naturally understood the deep meaning, and he flushed and patted the chair next to him. Handrail, roaring to the side: "Take things out."

.As soon as he finished speaking, a little maid dressed in white came out carrying a tray and came to Gu Lang respectfully.

    Chen Xing looked at the flat tray and felt that there was nothing on it. Suddenly, some doubts arose. He turned to look at Gu Lang, but saw that his expression changed. It seemed that he saw something that moved him. , So that he couldn't recover for a long time.

    Just when Chen Xing was worried about what happened to Gu Lang, Gu Lang suddenly moved, reaching out and uncovering the cloth covering the tray, revealing a pair of mandarin duck and jade pendants below.

    Gu Lang stretched out his hand to take down the two jade pendants, and gently rubbed the lines on them, the expression on his face was relieved as if he had found a long-lost treasure.

    Madam Chen looked at Gu Lang's appearance and sneered to herself. Now that even this kind of jade pendant can be a treasure, it looks really downright. .Her eyes slid to Gu Lang's hand that put away the jade pendant very quickly, thinking with disdain, if it wasn't for the poor quality of the jade pendant, they wouldn't use it as bait. Now that the matter has not been negotiated, and the simple loss is not great, it has made her a little more contemptuous of Gu Lang.

    Gu Lang didn't know what Mrs. Chen thought. Since he got what he wanted, he didn't want to pester them too much, so he stood up and said to the two above: "Mrs. Chen, Master Chen, since the things have been returned, then The juniors will leave."

    Master Chen was still a little angry at his ignorance, and he just snorted when he heard his words, and did not respond to him.

    Madam Chen didn't know what the purpose was, she smiled at him and nodded.

.When the backs of Gu Lang disappeared in front of Master Chen, the smile on Madam Chen's face gradually closed, looking at the angry Master Chen and said: "Master, since he is so ignorant of promotion, we too There is no need to be polite with him."

    Master Chen turned to look at his wife, nodded solemnly, and said solemnly: "Madam is right, he is so ignorant, we don't need to be polite."
.