.At first, Chen Linger didn’t react to what it meant. When she realized it and realized that this was after her mother stopped forcing her to see Madam Zhao, she immediately widened her eyes and said ecstatically to Madam Chen: "Yes, mother. , I see, what about I want to marry Gu Lang?"

    "I have to go back and think about it." The most important thing is that she has to investigate whether these things in her daughter's mouth are true.

    Madam Chen looked at her daughter's joyful look, frowned gently, and finally left without saying anything. Her daughter is still a little less calm after all.

    When Mrs. Chen returned to her yard, the first thing she did was to ask the mother next to her to bring in the deputy housekeeper who had recently worked with Master Chen.

.While waiting for the housekeeper to come, Mrs. Chen sorted out what Chen Linger had just told her, and watched her new petal nails, and muttered: "I'm a little curious about the temptation to make your father and daughter. So worried."

    As soon as Mrs. Chen's voice fell, the little maid's voice came from outside the door, and then a man of about 30 years slowly walked in, and after a salute to Mrs. Chen, he stood by and waited. Commanded.

    Mrs. Chen looked at the man in front of him, waved her hand to let all the waiters go down, leaving only her two confidantes. She raised her head and stared at the butler and said, "Steward Wu, you know that I have invited you this time. For what?"

    Butler Zhou was very respectful to Mrs. Chen. He shook his head when he heard her question and said bluntly: "The little one doesn't know."

.Mrs. Chen smiled softly. This smile made her face that was at best pure and beautiful when she was young, and only heard her unclear words: "Since Steward Wu doesn't know, then I will Let me tell you something. I heard that you are investigating something for the master recently."

    Steward Wu was still muttering in his heart just now, wondering if the offender in the inner courtyard was known to his wife, and the wife wanted him to deal with it. Who would have thought that this lady wouldn't ask, it would be this kind of question when she opened her mouth, and her cold sweat would suddenly come down.

    Madam Chen looked at the look of Steward Wu's eyes drifting, she was not anxious, playing with the tea cups on the table leisurely, and said lightly: "Steward Wu, you have to figure it out. Do you want to tell me the truth? Master can give it to you. Yes, I can give it to you too. If the lord can’t give it to you, I can give it to you too..You have to remember that how the last housekeeper left was nothing more than being too arbitrarily in charge and not listening to the master’s instructions. "

    Hearing Mrs. Chen's words, the housekeeper Wu felt tight, and finally weighed it for a long time or opened his mouth, "Master asked me to investigate the Chen's small restaurant, and also asked me to send someone to stare at their income, and finally summarize the news. tell him."

    Madam Chen narrowed her eyes slightly, and immediately sat up straight. Of course she knows the Chen's small restaurant. I am afraid that no one in this city does not know that restaurant, but she knows that Gui knows it, but she has never been to it. It was only when Chen Linger had such a mistake today that she knew that the famous small restaurant was opened by the shabby resident and the concubine she had never looked down upon.

.Mrs. Chen stared straight at Butler Wu, and said in a stern tone: "You can tell me what you have found again. If there is the slightest concealment, you know the consequences."

    Steward Wu naturally knows, otherwise he would not speak when Madam Chen asked. At this time, he heard Madam Chen’s words, he simply did not stop doing anything, and said all the things he found, and let the master let him He said all the quotes he checked.