The guest looked at Chen Xing's sudden appearance of a head, and suddenly laughed out loud, "Your relationship is really good!"

    After that, the guest looked up at the man staring at him blankly in front of him, and said with earnest words: "The little boss is so good, you have to treat the little boss well!"

    The guest felt a little embarrassed when he finished speaking. He looked at the man in front of him nonchalantly, thinking that he would not get any answer. Who knew that after he had said this, he nodded solemnly towards himself, lightly Replied softly, "Yes."

.The guest and the red-skinned Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang at the same time, only to see that Gu Lang nodded at them solemnly under their gaze, and said solemnly: "I will."

    "Huh." Chen Xing did not expect Gu Lang to answer like this. He thought that according to the character of taking care of Lang, he would not pay attention to such boring questions. He did not expect that he not only answered, but also answered so solemnly.

    Gu Lang seemed to perceive Chen Xing’s confusion, lowered his eyebrows, and met Chen Xing’s doubtful gaze. He stretched out his hand and rubbed Chen Xing’s head, his eyes were gentle and said: "You are so good to me, I agree. It should be good to you too."

    Chen Xing's face turned red all of a sudden, how did he feel that Gu Lang now said these words too casually.

.The guest next to him looked at the two of them and talked and looked at each other, completely ignoring his own appearance, and shook his head involuntarily, and exclaimed: "It's great to be young!" It reminded him of the time when he and his old lady were young. . By the way, he will bring some sweet-scented osmanthus cakes to his old lady on the way home later, or she will start talking again.

    The guests left quietly, but Chen Ling'er and the others saw this picture when they came out. The handsome man lowered his head and smiled and stared at his shorter brother, who is full of tenderness in the crowded street scene. Against the background, it freezes into a beautiful picture.

    Chen Ling'er looked at the scene, looked at the gentle smile that the man who had never looked at him before staring at Chen Xing, and slowly clenched his fists.

.Miss Zhou Jia who walked next to Chen Ling'er noticed what was wrong with her, turned her head and looked at her straight ahead, followed her line of sight, she also saw the scene, and suddenly understood something. The smile on his face got deeper and deeper.

    Miss Zhou took Chen Ling'er's arm and said warmly at her: "Ling'er, let's go, we should go back."

    When Chen Linger was shouted by her, she seemed to recover suddenly. She quickly retracted her gaze, and looked at the sisters who came around with a panic. Seeing that they were all chatting and not paying attention to herself, she only slightly He was relieved.

    "Hello, we have to check out." As the host this time, even if it is out to eat, it is still Ms. Zhou who pays. She was not stingy, came to the front desk generously, and directly stated her request.

.Their arrival interrupted the ambiguous atmosphere between Chen Xing and Gu Lang. Gu Lang immediately resumed his work mode, while Chen Xing wiped the table in a panic, pretending that he was just an ordinary second-hand.

    When Miss Zhou was waiting to settle the accounts, she raised her eyes openly to look at the accountant in front of her, looked at his handsome face, and secretly sighed that it is no wonder that Chen Ling'er would follow him like this.

    And Chen Ling'er, who was accompanied by Miss Zhou, looked at Gu Lang next to him, and when he saw that he had never looked at himself when he checked out, as if he hadn't seen himself, he was extremely depressed. She also considered herself a beauty, but she didn't expect to be so unwelcome.