When Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's appearance, not only was he not surprised at all, but his expression became more and more cheerful, and he seemed to be a little bit happy in it.

.Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing who was puffed up, and then at Gu Lang, who was in a good mood. He scratched his hair in a daze, and then immersed himself in the meal. After the meal, he immediately made an excuse to wash the dishes and run. Lost.

    When Qiu Jiu left, Gu Lang watched sitting aside teasing the snowball with a cat stick, Chen Xing, who still looked very upset, laughed.

    Xu Ye heard Gu Lang's laughter, and Chen Xing turned his head and glanced in his direction, and looked at his gentle smile, and hummed softly, but there was no anger that could be heard in this sound. NS.

    Upon seeing this, Gu Lang stood up from where he was sitting, came to Chen Xing, looked at his instantly stiff body, and said warmly, "Xingxing, are you still angry?"

    When Gu Lang shouted, Chen Xing's ears turned red involuntarily, and he was not as angry as he was just now, but he still ignored him.

.Gu Lang didn't get angry when he saw it. He just said in a relaxed tone next to him: "Let me guess why the stars are angry?"

    Chen Xing angrily felt that Gu Lang must have missed it.

    Gu Lang propped his chin with one hand, looked at Chen Xing with a gentle gaze, and said softly: "The star will definitely not be angry for no reason. I must be annoyed by the star. The place where I made the star angry is probably only when I come back. Time, what I said."

    Chen Xing's heart tightened, the original angrily expression on his face became tense, and he felt as though his heart was being poked.

    Gu Lang smiled at Chen Xing and continued: "That's why I said that we are already husbands, so Xingxing is angry. But Xingxing, I'm telling the truth, why are you angry?"

.Chen Xing felt ashamed of being poked at the center of the matter. Hearing Gu Lang's question at this time, he suddenly felt that this person was too shameless. Obviously he said that first, but now he asked himself why he was so angry. With anger, Chen Xing couldn't take care of that much anymore. He turned his head and stared at Gu Lang angrily, wanting to ask him if it was fun to play him like a cat all the time.

    But as soon as he turned his head, Chen Xing met Gu Lang's extremely gentle expression, and his eyes that looked like a deep pool were full of infinite tenderness and looked straight at himself.

    Suddenly, he couldn't say anything, even the question he wanted to say just now got stuck in his throat.

.Seeing Chen Xing staring at him again in a daze, the smile on Gu Lang's face became more gentle. The beating candlelight made that handsome face look like a fairy walking out of the painting. It's so unreal.

    In the end, Chen Xing took the lead in reacting, and quickly moved his gaze away, looked at the reflection on the ground, and began to spit on his own color-control attributes, how could he start looking at Gu Lang's nympho again.

    Just after Chen Xing deeply introspected his nympho behavior, and wanted to calm down, he continued to ask Gu Lang for trouble, but he heard the man next to him call out his name with gentleness and seriousness, "Chen Xing ."

    Chen Xing had heard it before, saying that the name was a spell, and when he was called out, he was already given a certain amount of spell power. .In the past, he felt that this statement was just a hypocritical word from a hypocritical person. The name was just a code name, and that had so much meaning.

    Until now, on this quiet night when the moon was hanging high, and only insects could be heard, Chen Xing felt that he seemed to understand the meaning of that sentence.

    After Gu Lang shouted that, Chen Xing's heart suddenly calmed down for some reason, and then turned to look at the man beside him. He just sat there quietly, without the usual gentleness on his face at this time, but it made people feel that his whole body was extremely gentle.

    Gu Lang also looked at him quietly, with a calm expression, gentle eyes, and a particularly sincere tone, "Chen Xing, I want to form a real husband with you."

    After hearing what he said, Chen Xing's heart was beating again and again, and he felt that he could hear the sound of his beating in his chest.

.Gu Lang watched Chen Xing stare at himself blankly, without any expression, and continued: "Although I don't have a long body, now I only have an ineffective Juren identity and this dilapidated house. ."

    Speaking of this, Gu Lang seemed to feel embarrassed himself, with a somewhat embarrassing expression on his face, as if he was forced to say: "But, I promise to be good to you."

    If someone else said this, he would probably be treated as an emotional liar with nothing but empty talk. But when Gu Lang said this, Chen Xing only felt that his heart was about to burst through his chest immediately, making him wonder how to deal with himself.

    OMG! Gu Lang actually confessed to him! Gu Lang actually confessed like him! ! Gu Lang actually confessed to him! ! !

.Gu Lang watched Chen Xing not responding for a long time, his face gradually showed a bit of disappointment, and looked at Chen Xing slightly embarrassed: "If you feel embarrassed, then assume that I haven't said this today. After all, you are so good. It will not be difficult to find a husband who is several times stronger than me in the future."

    Speaking of this, Gu Lang lowered his head, with candlelight on half of his face, looking sad and lonely, as if he finally mustered up the courage to confess to his sweetheart, but because of his own bad condition. And the poor boy who gave up.

    Chen Xing saw him look lonely, and immediately recovered, and shouted at him: "You are fine."

    Gu Lang didn't raise his head, and there was a bit of loneliness in his always gentle voice, "You don't need to comfort me."

    Chen Xing was in a hurry.

.Gu Lang raised his head and showed a fragile and strong expression towards Chen Xing. The loneliness on his face was at a glance, "Okay, just as I said today is just a joke, you don't need to care. It's not early. Yes, you rest earlier."

    When Chen Xing saw the fragility on Gu Lang's face, as if he was about to cry, he felt distressed. Who can watch a beauty sad, he can't do it anyway.

    At this moment, watching Gu Lang sadly leave, Chen Xing couldn't help feeling even more. When he was about to turn around, he suddenly grabbed his sleeve and said loudly, "I promised you."

    After Chen Xing finished saying this, a few seconds of embarrassment appeared on his face, as if he felt that he was speaking too fast and too loudly.

    Gu Lang, who had already turned around, had something fragile on his face at this time, it was clearly an expression of success.

.Just when Chen Xing was annoyed that the fundraising was too unreserved, Gu Lang had already turned around, looked at him sadly, and said firmly: "You don't have to force yourself."

    "I didn't reluctantly." Seeing Gu Lang doing this, Chen Xing said awkwardly even though he didn't admit it.

    Gu Lang seemed to believe his words, with a delighted expression on his face, and then suddenly hugged Chen Xing when he didn't react, and said warmly: "I know you can't accept it all of a sudden, we can take it slowly. Coming."

    Chen Xing squeezed, did not break free, blushing and gave a soft ‘um’.

    And the look on Gu Lang's face had long since cast away its original fragility and changed back to its original appearance, looking at the people in his arms a little bit more ambition.
.